Help! Steering wheel vibrating and car move to the right

farisbmx

Jul 14, 2009
Hi there these are my problem. anyone here have any idea what is wrong?

Last week i change to a new rim and tyre. The workshop did the alignment for me.
To me he did a good job can see the effort of tuning. i did this at toyo bandar baru permas jaya.

While driving home and driving fast about 120-130 my steering wheel vibrate abit and
the car is not straight. it keep on going to the right.

Ok so then i change to a set of coilover (i already plan to change it after changing my tyre)

Then today i plan again to do the alignment and head to autobac at JB.

I see their wheel alignment system is not bad and the mech is pro and easy to talk too.

But the one tuning my car is the boss. This is the longest wheel alignment i ever did because he really put in alot of adjustments. Also take out front tyre then he adjust something inside then put back. Both side. He did a test drive and its done about 1hrs plus.

I can feel instant difference during u turn and cornering. (Below 80km) Steering response improve and easy to drive/change directions.

Then on the way home same thing happen. Above 120-130 the same thing happen

Anyone know what may cause the problem and even autobac doesnt not know?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

farisbmx

Jul 14, 2009
yup i did the day i purchase the tyres and rim. so after fixing coilover must wheelbalance again issit?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
errr...pls check lower-arm bushing and tie-rod end as well (balljoint)

maybe got some free play due to worn parts?

or it could be your rim dented
:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2009 Ferrari F70

In 1995 Ferrari launched the F50. Seven years after that it was replaced by the Enzo. And now, according to a rule that Ferrari always follow they will launch the F70, seven years after the launch of the Enzo. Also there are no big competitions for the F70 yet, but after Ferrari will launch this supercar on the market for sure many auto-makers will try to build competitors for it.

The Ferrari...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience