Spray Painting Car for < 1.8k?

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I've done the mechanical parts and a new set of wheels. Only needs a new paint to bring it back to life .. lol
Hi bro...in case u x found a spray painter etc...well look me up..maybe we can meet up I can have a look at ur car n probably offer u a quote based on ur requirements...quite a bit shld be put into thoughts x just choosing a color n spray :)...

Anyway look me up @ 0193097725 (Fazid)..

Thanx

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Very subjective la. Detailers or people who like the car to look nice all the time would find it worth to maintain and make it look as good as possible...

Is like a fat chick looking at herself in the mirror and say "fat ma fat lo nvm, already married and old no need to look good"

Still to look good or not to look good is your own choice lo. Some more on performance, some just try to look fast and some is just basically want the car to look good and not much on performance.

Anyway, can PM Fazidk who is in Cheras. Since still within KL area. PJ I only have one contact.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Very subjective la. Detailers or people who like the car to look nice all the time would find it worth to maintain and make it look as good as possible...

Is like a fat chick looking at herself in the mirror and say "fat ma fat lo nvm, already married and old no need to look good"

Still to look good or not to look good is your own choice lo. Some more on performance, some just try to look fast and some is just basically want the car to look good and not much on performance.

Anyway, can PM Fazidk who is in Cheras. Since still within KL area. PJ I only have one contact.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder........lol:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/icnRMW6P9nc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Got a problem with pesky pedestrians taking their own sweet time to gracefully cross the road? Try this awesome train horn that will literally blow them across the road in no time. Just remember to keep the compressed air charged in buffer tank. External air pump required.

While this may be sweet revenge for some, The videos are intended as a joke. Please do not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience