spray painting shop

satbir_91

Dec 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Can someone pls recommend a good spray painting shop in kl or klang valley or gombak area? It shud hv an oven booth. I drive a wira but quality matters.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Can someone pls recommend a good spray painting shop in kl or klang valley or gombak area? It shud hv an oven booth. I drive a wira but quality matters.
Sent my Saga to a shop recommended by a friend who tried a few times before. Workmanship seems to be good. Mine is due to accident. So spray skirting and bumpers and doors to be knocked back.

Will be getting my car on Monday but will collect on Tuesday.

So, by then check out my thread to see the results. I was quoted to if to repaint whole car same colour for my BLM is RM1600. Reasonable price to me, but didnt repaint whole car, just certain parts. Friendly guy. U can drop by his shop to check it out at USJ.

Then judge urself or u may see the results from my car 1st. I'm 1st timer there too.

But lots of Painting shops there..is like a backyard of painting shops. Very competitive area.

satbir_91

Dec 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Sent my Saga to a shop recommended by a friend who tried a few times before. Workmanship seems to be good. Mine is due to accident. So spray skirting and bumpers and doors to be knocked back.

Will be getting my car on Monday but will collect on Tuesday.

So, by then check out my thread to see the results. I was quoted to if to repaint whole car same colour for my BLM is RM1600. Reasonable price to me, but didnt repaint whole car, just certain parts. Friendly guy. U can drop by his shop to check it out at USJ.

Then judge urself or u may see the results from my car 1st. I'm 1st timer there too.

But lots of Painting shops there..is like a backyard of painting shops. Very competitive area.
Thx for rh the info bro. Will keep an eye out for your thread. Will check out usj area n try to survey. Sick of poor workmanship. Paint changing colour after few months. Haiz...thats y looking for shop with oven bake and good workmanship la. Dont mind spending the cash once

Exquisite Auto

Aug 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
We operate a spray shop and we're based in seri kembangan.If you're looking for top notch workmanship do give us a try.We see to it that the car is prim and proper or the customer doesn't have to leave the shop.We first try to strip off the original paint as much as possible so that the basecoat sits on the bare metal.No worries about the colour fading/dying after a few months or we'll get it done again for you at no extra charges.Feel free to buzz me at 0175552415 for any enquiries.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
We operate a spray shop and we're based in seri kembangan.If you're looking for top notch workmanship do give us a try.We see to it that the car is prim and proper or the customer doesn't have to leave the shop.We first try to strip off the original paint as much as possible so that the basecoat sits on the bare metal.No worries about the colour fading/dying after a few months or we'll get it done again for you at no extra charges.Feel free to buzz me at 0175552415 for any enquiries.
BTW how much do you think it will cost me to respray W210 whole of the boot lid, plus upper portion of both left n right rear mudguard and whole of rear bumper plus touch up little of front bumper?

Now its 2K metallic, with extra metallic powder.:confused:

dripinrain

Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I just got my car back from the repainter. Just gotta share cos he did far more than asked for.

1) My wing mirror was thrashed, won't retract & was quoted Rm800 for new set cos it can't be repaired (Honda centre same reply). Due to this i left the problem unattended for 1/2 yr. This fella redid for me free and its movable again !

2)Door strips also salvaged and refinished, saved me another Rm200+.

3) And then my grille chrome was cracked, he refinished it in carbon black foc & crack not so visible.

The whole car is repainted and the workmanship far better than several repainters i went to before. Boss is a hands-on fella, whenever i drop by, i see him on his knees with his workers. And his was the cheapest quote among 3 i went to. Call Allan 012-3305586, i feel so happy to share this guy's contact. He does panamera & bentley etc at his workshop. :adore: Tell him the honda civic 303 recommended him.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I just got my car back from the repainter. Just gotta share cos he did far more than asked for.

1) My wing mirror was thrashed, won't retract & was quoted Rm800 for new set cos it can't be repaired (Honda centre same reply). Due to this i left the problem unattended for 1/2 yr. This fella redid for me free and its movable again !

3) And then my grille chrome was cracked, he refinished it in carbon black foc & crack not so visible.

The whole car is repainted and the workmanship far better than several repainters i went to before. Boss is a hands-on fella, whenever i drop by, i see him on his knees with his workers. And his was the cheapest quote among 3 i went to. Call Allan 012-3305586, i feel so happy to share this guy's contact. He does panamera & bentley etc at his workshop. :adore: Tell him the honda civic 303 recommended him.
Hi brother,
Long time no see. What happen to your FD?

satbir_91

Dec 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Bro where is this spray shop located??

gavinx

Known Member
Oct 27, 2012
Selangor
do u do rim recon work? would like to fix the scratches and repaint it.

Exquisite Auto

Aug 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
BTW how much do you think it will cost me to respray W210 whole of the boot lid, plus upper portion of both left n right rear mudguard and whole of rear bumper plus touch up little of front bumper?

Now its 2K metallic, with extra metallic powder.:confused:
It would be better if you could drop by with the car bro,if we only need to do portions of the bumper/mudguard then we'll do that and you won't have to pay for the whole bumper /mudguard paiintjob.Do drop by whenever you're free bro,just buzz me at 0175552415 for anything.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I'm located in Serdang...check out my FB (FZ Hauz of Kalerz) for pics...

Tq n rgrds

FAZID
0193097725 (viber/whatsapp)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
It seems good to have all the paintshop owners coming in here :smile:
Then we can make our own decision on which to go for :top:

kampret

Known Member
Sep 27, 2006
yes..i like too...so i can make a choice who is the best...i will send..i will send...Toyota SEG need 2k metallic grey new spray...

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Just gimme a buzz (call/SMS/whatsapp/viber) anytime for more info...do check my FB (FZ Hauz of Kalerz) for loads of pics of projects I have done...location cheras/Balakong...

Tq n best rgrds

FAZID