Something Shocking FOR SOME OF US

Ohh man, WTF. No wonder all the stuff i bought from the spare parts shops are fake ones. What to do, because of the price, they dominate the market.

i think we should all be careful with shops that are selling goods at price cheaper than outside. its a bit of common sense, if you see koni selling for 500 brand new while outside is selling for 1500, then most likely you're looking at a fake. this is one reason why i hate buying extra ordinary cheap items. similarly, do not support the stolen goods industry. i'll never ever touch a stolen item coz when there's no demand, there's no break ins.

The scariest thing is workshops using these reconditioned items for repairing your car but for a full-fledged original high price, making a fat profit. Or the workshops themselves getting conned.

Sad world we live in...

how la like this!! big chance that most of the oil filters i bought are fake.. luckily i bought a drive shaft from chopshop

this type of thing is like that one lah...
we consumer end up paying and getting shitty products...
must complain...:mad:

coz now comsumer keep asking price more than quality...tats y chokia parts appear for demand...if original parts the price wont different much,some more those parts sure different compare with original 1...just have to look careful..or when u install the car not balance ..coz of the abs pressure not enuff

this so call re-con factory.. well are they legal o illegal??
i know they is recycle la... but re-con i'm not so sure...

normally this kind of recond stuff sell to those 2nd car dealar or taxi driver who always say he can get cheap cheap price...but if got customer keep requiring branded stuff cheap price..sure they will get this kind of stuff..or some bad business man wil sell it ori price to earn more...just becareful..who can stop it.??!!this kind of activity really influence those genuice part n reputation of the brand

PutraCraze said:
bro jin... is tat the shop u told me??? where had u been??? never c u in msn also!!!

wei im in msn only lar
yeaps its the shop :)

hei guys
dont think if its re-cond its not good
their work is good
the absorbers are gone thru a big process in servicing them
and the prices are much much better than the sparepart shops
i dont condemn them , the sparepart shops is the one u must condemn , they the one selling this parts as new
this guys are just making them and reconditioning them
if u want anything from there also i am ready to help

Well even if it is re-con... is fine but don't u think they shoulldn't put the genuice sticker...

hi jinkl

so recon product is sell at recon price right??

can u pm me the location?
i wan to buy some spare parts..

this pirated parts is kind of very common in the market aredi, at least here in sabah.... last time you got choice wanna buy ori or non-ori, both got different stickers and brand names, but now non-ori also got the ori stickers... i can almost guarantee here in kk, sabah most of the stuff sold at parts shop are pirated one... its an open secret actualy... everybody know...

I agree with AccordRacing.

having experienced operating a garage before, there are many items that are considered "fake originals" lying around shops. KFC or "Chi Pau Kai" in spare part shop terms.

items can be inspected by carefully checking the stickers, the built and how the product is packed. some can be very close to the real original ones.

i got a few close friends which can tell me the diffrence and can get me real originals. all of them are in SS15 Subang area. well...personal preference lah but if i need anything that have to be original like timing belt, oil filter and gaskets, they are the first i look for be it honda, mitsu or toyota...now ford/mazda since i own one now.

nothing to shout about as what he said is correct. customer wants "original" parts at durian runtuh prices. how to cari makan? somore malaysia boleh what.

and to tell you something. some local products like bushes and lower arms are quite well made, just like the originals. salute to them. hehehehe..

jin ah... ask them to clone some performance parts.... then u sell them ur own brand!!!!

this kinda shit has been going for ages. thats why OEM prices cant match REM prices.

and sometimes thats why ppl say local cars suck, cause they keep servicing and repairing their cars with fake parts of dubious quality, and when things fail they blame the car maker.

end up oso proper workshops and spare part shops that use ori items got no business cause they are labeled as expensive and cut throat.

end up ppl have burnt bearings and torn timing belts and spark plugs that foul and aircons that leak all the time and brakes that fade and gaskets that fail and auto gearboxes that jam.

well, if you buy fake goods, dun complain the parts are shite. thats why konis selling at 1500-2000 still surviving in the market after so long.

buy ori.

just find those shop that u trust or just go straight to genuine shop/SC to buy,otherwise become white mice for a moment to know whether the stuff is ori or recond...coz mechanical stuff need time to prove

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom