<<Someone Pop My Cherry (Flamesuit On)>>

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
Hey everyone! First post on this forum, member to all the BMW forums but decided to check out some new sh*t on this one! Im representing Northern California! Here are a few pics of my ride! Thanks guys! :shades_smile:

Thanks guys!

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
thanks for the compliment! I absolutly love the reverse LED's.. :regular_smile:

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
were you from WMU previously?

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
Thanks guys for all the nice comments! I live in California, so no sorry I am not from Michigan.

Yea I've got LED bulbs as reverse lights, the pics dont do them justice. They look 10x's cooler at night in person.

Left= Stock...............Right= LED

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
I had my brother sit in the car in reverse for the shot...lights are only on when in reverse.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
URANUS,

Someday maybe u can pay a visit here, we would be glad to show you around about the cars scenes here!

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
K_Takuya said:
URANUS,

Someday maybe u can pay a visit here, we would be glad to show you around about the cars scenes here!
Thank you very much for the offer! :biggrin:

Pardon my ignorance, where exactly is this forum based? And from which areas are most of the members from? I'd love to check out the different car scenes of the world!

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
we are from malaysia ... woohoo !!! bro , nice beemer u got there ... :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
eric_ho20 said:
we are from malaysia ... woohoo !!! bro , nice beemer u got there ... :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

awesome! thanks alot for all of the compliments! I've got something that I think you guys will like... this was my previous car from a few yrs back... Its a 1995 BMW M3 Stage II supercharged. 0-60 4.8.. 8psi of boost...about 410 hp to the wheel. SICK FAST! unfortunatly I dont have it anymore... :( but it still fun to look at.

:canabis:

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
URANUS said:
awesome! thanks alot for all of the compliments! I've got something that I think you guys will like... this was my previous car from a few yrs back... Its a 1995 BMW M3 Stage II supercharged. 0-60 4.8.. 8psi of boost...about 410 hp to the wheel. SICK FAST! unfortunatly I dont have it anymore... :( but it still fun to look at.
:canabis:
Holy shit!!! 0-60mph = 4.8sec..... damn fast.... just 8psi can go till 410hp:confused_smile: .
But why did you sell it...:sad_smile: ? i bet you miss it a lot........:_:

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
Excalibur said:
Holy shit!!! 0-60mph = 4.8sec..... damn fast.... just 8psi can go till 410hp:confused_smile: .
But why did you sell it...:sad_smile: ? i bet you miss it a lot........:_:
yeah well you upgrade the ECU, underdrive pulley's, exhaust, throttle body...and you're starting on a 250hp platform so its no that difficult to add that much...

I miss it ALOT! ma baby...hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW themselves claimed the 1 Series M Coupe was the spiritual successor to the legendary E30 M3 that was highly regarded for its rawness and rewarding drive, something that fans have claimed the current crop of M cars lack.

Autocar has decided to pit it against the more precise and focused Porsche Cayman R to see if the 1 Series M Coupe really does hark back to the visceral driving experience of yore...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience