<<Someone Pop My Cherry (Flamesuit On)>>

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
Hey everyone! First post on this forum, member to all the BMW forums but decided to check out some new sh*t on this one! Im representing Northern California! Here are a few pics of my ride! Thanks guys! :shades_smile:

Thanks guys!

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
thanks for the compliment! I absolutly love the reverse LED's.. :regular_smile:

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
were you from WMU previously?

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
Thanks guys for all the nice comments! I live in California, so no sorry I am not from Michigan.

Yea I've got LED bulbs as reverse lights, the pics dont do them justice. They look 10x's cooler at night in person.

Left= Stock...............Right= LED

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
I had my brother sit in the car in reverse for the shot...lights are only on when in reverse.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
URANUS,

Someday maybe u can pay a visit here, we would be glad to show you around about the cars scenes here!

URANUS

Feb 11, 2006
K_Takuya said:
URANUS,

Someday maybe u can pay a visit here, we would be glad to show you around about the cars scenes here!
Thank you very much for the offer! :biggrin:

Pardon my ignorance, where exactly is this forum based? And from which areas are most of the members from? I'd love to check out the different car scenes of the world!

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
we are from malaysia ... woohoo !!! bro , nice beemer u got there ... :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The votes are in and it’s time to bid adieu to the high-revving V8’s on the Formula One grid by 2013 as the top dogs have voted in a new turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder design to replace the current crop of V8’s by 2013.

Furthermore, the number of cylinders and displacement isn’t the only thing being cut down, the maximum engine speed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience