'Snow' Button

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

oilman1212

May 20, 2009
HI again sifus,

Need to ask you guys questions again if you dont mind...There is a "Snow" button besidesthe seat heater buttons. What is this for?... The reason I ask is I am worried about my car. I recently loss a significat amount of torque when I was driving the Z just now and was ready to take it to the mechanic tomorrow. BUt I reachged home I noticed that the "Snow" button was on. Is this because of the snow button or is it because of the gearbox or something else...?

Help me please....

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
"Snow" button is for you to on it when it's winter and the road is full of snow.
I don't think Malaysia will need it, so just off it and everything goes fine.
:smokin::smokin::smokin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Snow button is for use during winter. when snow button is press the car start to roll on 2nd gear instead of 1st to avoid wheel spin and gear changes will be low to avoid sudden loss of traction. ope this helps.

oilman1212

May 20, 2009
oh ok, so I am right the snow button will make the car loss torque then??

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
the lost of torgue is because the snow button is controlling the wheels and preventing it to over spin and slip while driving on the snowy surfaces...thats why you will feel like the car is heavy to move..

yewming

Known Member
Aug 24, 2008
the snow button is quite a nuisance. especially if you rest your hand on the center arm rest.. you tend to accidentally hit the snow button.. and then suddenly the car is like.. WTF? orhh! :smokin:

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
yes......:thefinger: damn annoying...always accidentally hit it...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
be careful with those seat that got "heat" function...not good for ur "balls" in long term...

OOT alrdy....lol
if its half boil still ok, if its hard boil...then sorry lor...
bro blank, ur balls heated ah? kekeke lol

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahaha~~you guys are funny....

Mata Kerbau dua biji.....Kakakakakaka:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you can try to find the fuse for the heated seat and yank it out so if you accidentally push also it won't heat up...Imagine the heated seat malfunction..heat up to 100C...wah~~~butt also gone...

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
then it will be a complete western breakfast ready on the seat...( two piece of breads, two fully boiled eggs and a sosej as well)....:biggrin:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Oooi..... all those sleeping Zzzzzzz bila mau meet up again!!!

No wonder semua telur pun dah masak!!! Overheated and overcook!!!

Tomorrow night TT?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

i got this wira 1.5 injection owner asked me if he can rebore his current block and change to perdana v6 piston. i already googled for piston v6 size but didnt return any result. so is there anyone know what size is piston perdana v6 and can it fit wira 4g15 block after rebore? i only know that current wira 1.5 piston size is 75.5mm.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience