Use Snow Performance and Save Money$$$ For Your Performance Car? Guarantee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Use Snow Performance and Save Money$$$ For Your Performance Car? Guarantee!!

Works

www.worksengineering.co
Performance / forced-induction street car are commonly running 97-RON fuel , Snow Performance Water-Methanol Injection kit allows your performance car to run on 92 / 95-RON fuel by lowering intake temperature and denser air charge.

High octane race gas can deliver some serious performance gains, the Snow Performance boost cooler raises the effective octane of 92-RON pump gasoline to almost 120-RON ~ Race Gas Quality! Proven power improvement , no need to run expensive high octane fuel ~ Huge Cost Saving!!!
Main Advantages
* Increase Horsepower & Torque
* Increase Octane & Compression
* Advance Timing
* Decrease Engine Temperature
* Fuel Saver
* Clean Internal Components
* Engine Safety

kindly visit our nearest dealer to find out more or email to [email protected],we'll recommend you to our dealers

Attachments

• Boost Juice.jpg
    Boost Juice.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 628
  • stage 1~.JPG
    stage 1~.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 230
  • stage 2~.JPG
    stage 2~.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Performance / forced-induction street car are commonly running 97-RON fuel , Snow Performance Water-Methanol Injection kit allows your performance car to run on 92 / 95-RON fuel by lowering intake temperature and denser air charge.

High octane race gas can deliver some serious performance gains, the Snow Performance boost cooler raises the effective octane of 92-RON pump gasoline to almost 120-RON ~ Race Gas Quality! Proven power improvement , no need to run expensive high octane fuel ~ Huge Cost Saving!!!
Main Advantages
* Advance Timing
* Fuel Saver
* Engine Safety

kindly visit our nearest dealer to find out more or email to [email protected],we'll recommend you to our dealers

Visit our website for more detail :

www.works-engineering.com
www.hot66parts.com
www.hot66bodykit.com
www.snowperformance.net
www.lucasoil.com
www.lucasoil-asia.com
www.hydraems.com
www.recaro.com

just that its over priced
normal kit without controller , maybe thts y i dnt see many using it
errr Devils Own Kit is about RM800 only

base_kit.jpg

just that its over priced
normal kit without controller , maybe thts y i dnt see many using it
errr Devils Own Kit is about RM800 only

base_kit.jpg

wah... source from oversea more cheaper than local is it?
Is it really work that good? No need for 120ron fuel anymore?

i believe it can increase 2-3ron la, hehehe
If it really can increase to 120ron, VP racing close shop already. Just need to add a bit of ethanol and it oxygenated already.

um..as i know is the menthonol can make it more cool for engine n can advance more timing.using this system can directly don need to use the intercooler or water to air cooler..the intake can direct to the throttle..but need to use high cc injecter..n cool enought for high boost...n make more higher boost...that a nice system...boost juice..chemical.....:nurse:...

but only thing is when u finish the game or the race..u have to change your engine oil..cos it will mix the stim..n the engine oil become susu ...but it still the best system..for increse high hp..n boost....

um..as i know is the menthonol can make it more cool for engine n can advance more timing.using this system can directly don need to use the intercooler or water to air cooler..the intake can direct to the throttle..but need to use high cc injecter..n cool enought for high boost...n make more higher boost...that a nice system...boost juice..chemical.....:nurse:...

but only thing is when u finish the game or the race..u have to change your engine oil..cos it will mix the stim..n the engine oil become susu ...but it still the best system..for increse high hp..n boost....

dsm boys thinks other wise
they use it in their daily driven car + intercooler , methanol + water 50/50
fuel 93ron cos their country/state fuel supply like that , with this they can boost a lil higher

Use Snow Performance and Save Money$$$ For Your Performance Car!!Guarantee!!

Main Advantages
* Advance Timing
* Fuel Saver
* Engine Safety

Attachments

• Boost Juice.jpg
    Boost Juice.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 93
  • stage 2~.JPG
    stage 2~.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 95
Re: Use Snow Performance and Save Money$$$ For Your Performance Car!!Guarantee!!

y 2 same threads ?? :hmmmm::hmmmm:

RM2xxx...
i think change piston better :) can boost more high !! HAHA!!

haha....a lot of new terms start coming out. :adore:

AEM much cheaper than Snow...:hmmmm:

diffrence between AEM and the Snow
yes the AEM is cheaper than the Snow
but they have diffrent advantage
Snow can run 100% methanol
AEM must run 50/50 water methanol cos of its seals
AEM controller will be able to control till 32psi of boost
Snow will control till 25psi of boost

hehe in the end, choice is urs bro :)

diffrence between AEM and the Snow
yes the AEM is cheaper than the Snow
but they have diffrent advantage
Snow can run 100% methanol
AEM must run 50/50 water methanol cos of its seals
AEM controller will be able to control till 32psi of boost
Snow will control till 25psi of boost

hehe in the end, choice is urs bro :)
but i saw online, snow oso run 5050 only...:hmmmm:

but i saw online, snow oso run 5050 only...:hmmmm:

jin to jin ;D

i bought the AEM becos i dnt want to run pure meth
snow can run pure meth , it can take it, but AEM cant
reason is because of seals used in the pump and etc

http://www.snowperformance.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=767
snow does not recomment\d 100% not because the system cant take it
but afraid u gonna hurt urself :D

the price diffrence jumps a leap only if u r using Stage 2 setups
stage2 setup meaning the injection kit + controller
snowperformance setup will be much more expensive than the AEM
diffrences , err AEM 32or35psi , snow 25psi but can add more cash to get bigger controller, more $ , the tank wise , AEM is 1 Gallon , Snow default is 3 quart , (1 gallon = 4 quart ?)

ahaa forgot one more thing, AEM default tank comes with water level switch
once the water is at the low level , it has an auxilary out for u to tap to ur ecu to
do things such as boost cut or switch to low ignition mapping

pro bout the snow, it has N/A stage 2 kits , where controller detects vacuum ranges, AEM is a boost only application

best part , both Snow and AEM do not manufacture their water injection kits themself hehehe :D

there are a few malaysian sleeper cars running Aquamist, the most expensive water inejction kits available, cos they have meters , standalone water injection ecu's n all :D

Last edited:
jin to jin ;D

i bought the AEM becos i dnt want to run pure meth
snow can run pure meth , it can take it, but AEM cant
reason is because of seals used in the pump and etc

http://www.snowperformance.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=767
snow does not recomment\d 100% not because the system cant take it
but afraid u gonna hurt urself :D

the price diffrence jumps a leap only if u r using Stage 2 setups
stage2 setup meaning the injection kit + controller
snowperformance setup will be much more expensive than the AEM
diffrences , err AEM 32or35psi , snow 25psi but can add more cash to get bigger controller, more $ , the tank wise , AEM is 1 Gallon , Snow default is 3 quart , (1 gallon = 4 quart ?)

ahaa forgot one more thing, AEM default tank comes with water level switch
once the water is at the low level , it has an auxilary out for u to tap to ur ecu to
do things such as boost cut or switch to low ignition mapping

pro bout the snow, it has N/A stage 2 kits , where controller detects vacuum ranges, AEM is a boost only application

best part , both Snow and AEM do not manufacture their water injection kits themself hehehe :D

there are a few malaysian sleeper cars running Aquamist, the most expensive water inejction kits available, cos they have meters , standalone water injection ecu's n all :D
thanks Jin...:biggrin:
i know a few of them do get the AQM, & its really expensive... thats why looking for alternative. thanks for all the info here...:adore::adore:

my friend using this water injection kit gain about 15whp :)

Bump: my friend using this water injection kit gain about 15whp :)

Bump: my friend using this water injection kit gain about 15whp but the price expensive ><" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.