Smashing Window @ Seri Petaling

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
:angry_smile: fot those staying at Seri Petaling , pls b careful. Last nite , my car window been smashed by some stupid F*#@er, and stole my stuff.

Just wan to inform ppl parking ur beloved RIDE outside or by road pls pls b careful.

^^TAKATA^^

Known Member
Dec 21, 2005
yah...which part? me stayin there too... oh no...

what things stolen from ur car? damn those idiots!!! must install Fire Dragon all over the car le...:angry:

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
i kena at my place - jalan wan empok.

if u all park ur car outside pls b careful. too bad i already kena, so now have to park inside my house de.

they onli take the boost meter onli, luckily others still in.

keep this topic running , to let everyone to update.

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Luckily I lived at a busy road. No car has been smashed near my house... but lots of accidents. :)

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
facelift said:
Luckily I lived at a busy road. No car has been smashed near my house... but lots of accidents. :)
accidents not involving u then will b too good. hope that the thief wll b caught soon.but i still:angry_smile: for wat they did to me....

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
is not the brand that matter. the time n the $$ that need to b spend tat is matter.:shocked:
thief will take any brands they like , not onli Defi lol.

y they wan to steal ahhh, er........... i dun know lol. if i know then i let u know

Last edited:

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
cos i wanna pasang.. bbut i scared my car kena.. better not put then.. : (

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
acura said:
cos i wanna pasang.. bbut i scared my car kena.. better not put then.. : (
if ur house got parking space then park inside more safer. now i also park inside my house , better. but the thing is very mah fan everytime came back late need to open the gate , then somemore noisy lor...........(everyone sleeping)

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
Hmm...I think we should install a window alarm..:)

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
julie2121,
Whoa, boost meter in your car? They probably wanted to take more but your monster engine must've growled so loud that they dropped their balls somewhere nearby. You may have spotted their balls if you looked around.
But for real, I could imagine the ecstatic pleasure if I caught them and slowly skin them alive with a razor blade. Then lie them down on the floor and pour menacing maggots on their skinless body and pour dettol into their eyes. Their screams and pain will be recorded in video and distributed throughout the nation. Oh what a wonderful thought.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
infernaL,
Sorry but I doubt that's gorish. Gorish would be me knocking out the fucking thief. Then tie his hands and legs on a chair's arm rest and legs respectively. When he wakes up, a video cam will be running. Firstly, use a big wire cutter and cut his finger joints one by one, slowly. Once the fingers has been cut out, there should be loose skin. From there, use a razor blade to skin his hand. This should be done accordingly. Hold the loose end of the skin. Pull it upwards and it will reveal the connecting flesh below it. While stretched, slowly cut the part where the flesh joins with the skin, just like how people skin pork. Strip his entire hand of his skin and hear him scream in horrific pain. After finished skinning one hand, and he's still screaming in horror, take a bottle cleaning brush and shove it down his throat. Scrub his throat with the brush till he blurts out blood. etc. etc. etc. I shall not continue.

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
u surf to much orgish.com hahah

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
mine is just plain simple..

strip the thief.Tie the thief hands and lets to a chair. CNY is coming, so i can get a big firecracker. tie it to the thief 'bird'. start the videocam. light the firecracker fuse... kaboom!!

done....

then distribute copies of the video at food stalls all over kl...oh oh...maybe also can put at cars wiper...or maybe just put at every rxz motor can found in kl..

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
hahahahaa................u all damn kau keng !! respect ..... i think i couldnt do it. i know wat i can do , i'll put his head inside my exhaust n let him taste the smoke( to let me know my fuel is rich or lean)

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
julie2121 said:
hahahahaa................u all damn kau keng !! respect ..... i think i couldnt do it. i know wat i can do , i'll put his head inside my exhaust n let him taste the smoke( to let me know my fuel is rich or lean)
haha...so fierce la...how old are you? hehe...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
RealAgent,
She's two thousand two hundred and twenty one years old, hence, the 2121 on her nick. hehehe Just kidding, dude.

julie2121,
I figured your exhaust tip should be about 10 to 13 inch in diameter? Else, how to fit his head inside your exhaust? hehehehe I'll do it simple for you la. After tying the thief up, I'll cut open his head with a durian knife. Thus, you'll have 4 sections of his head in smaller sizes to put inside your exhaust. hehehe His brain fluid can be used as lubricant. Oh and his remaining body, just cut open from the neck below all the way down till the thief's abdomen and pry it open. Leave it open for maggots to finish the rest of it. hehehe

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi, I'm planing to change my father's car, he is driving 10years old p1 iswara.
Looking at the new p2 looks good but want to get some opinion from all sifu here.

Thanks in advance for your opinion.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience