Singaporean Ah Beng Vs. Bangla

that cina mari fellow i think wash his mouth with pure concentrate clorox also cannot clean. Reminds me of the ah bengs here. cina kui!!

so what do we achieve from this?

phat7 said:
that cina mari fellow i think wash his mouth with pure concentrate clorox also cannot clean. Reminds me of the ah bengs here. cina kui!!

then what's ur point now ?
u wanna start another arguement here ?

well if YOU dont see my point then why do i need to bother? Seriously though whats the point of you posting me asking me whats my point when you cannot see the point even if its staring you in the face?

oh ya before you try to come back gung ho like all noobies do i think the singaporean ah beng was rude, obnoxious. whats your take?

haha dam childish well only uneducated ppl talk like that as far as im concerned:bird:

yea man....wtf "i wan to say sorry...i wan you to say very very sorry.." LMAO

ahahah heard this yesterday.. thought wana share with u guys... whahah so fast spread around adi... kekekeke

damn funny man... that bangla fellow can curse in chinese also !... ahahhahah...

phat7 said:

:mad: :motz: :viking:

now now boys lets not take what i have said out of context shall we. it's pretty clear i was addressing the ah beng which had taken it upon himself to insult bangla's amongst others (listen carefully and you'll actually hear it)

also i;m from penang and we refer to ah bengs like this as kuis-ghost.hell i even call my close chinese friends kui. get it!! ;)

Last edited:
hey, why you call call call call 6 times... kan ni mu eh j* ba*..
you call 20mens come i also not scared... call your father mother all family come... LOL LOL LOL :biggrin: :biggrin:

that was awesome...fake or real that was awesome man... dude just thinking about now cracks me up!

mfk this conversation is here ah.... dammm funny la... the bangla fuck the chinese guy
somemore the kanibu eh got slang... but at last the bangla lose...

respect dat bangla laa..suddenly the words so great come out ehehehe

"y call 6 times? find prostitute ar? u think prostitude this no ar think ur gal house ar?" :rock:

Top Bottom