This b*st*ard Beng!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucifer1337

i'm a new member, if this thread is in the wrong section or inappropriate then please forgive me....i'm just so piss off with some "driver"

ok, this story take place in malacca, malim... somewhere near the under construction fly over on the way to tesco.

there were 3 cars in a row at left lane, slow driver in front, beng b*stard satria in the middle, me at the back...travelling from a narrow road due to construction then reach a wider road. The b*stard just tailgate the slow car infront while the right lane was clear. I take my opportunity to switch lane and overtake them. That moron b*stard suddenly turn to right lane and overtake the slow car WTF!! the b*stard satria butt was just beside my headlight and speed was about 50-60...not sure....i braked hard and slided about 15 degree to the left nearly hit the divider and the @ss of the b*stard %^&&*#$%#!!! raining sumore, wet road! then he just speeded up and carry on

luckily nothing happen... but i'm really piss off with the way that idiot drive
so ignorant and selfish! my car was just beside him damnit!

btw, his beng satria details...

dunno wat beng colour redish purple or purple redish
no plate:WES180
big cheapo exhaust, those that wear off very fast and giv alot loud noice
rear part got CK exhaust sticker(a bad reputation shop in malim)

anybody here know this idiot? plz educate him how to drive properly

WES180??... ok, i'll try to spot him... not local number plate, might be mmu student.. haha...
anyway, i'll try to lookout for the car...

dont get angry la... some ahbeng is like that... they wanna show off to the front car but didnt notice ur car coming from the back...

lucifer1337,
You were probably in his blind spot but in any case at all, it is not totally not a valid reason for him to do so anyway. Well, Malaysia has got lots of fucked up asshole drivers so you either live with it, or buy a rocket launcher. Honestly, I would take the second choice if it was made legal. hahahaha

lucifer1337 said:
i'm a new member, if this thread is in the wrong section or inappropriate then please forgive me....i'm just so piss off with some "driver"

ok, this story take place in malacca, malim... somewhere near the under construction fly over on the way to tesco.

there were 3 cars in a row at left lane, slow driver in front, beng b*stard satria in the middle, me at the back...travelling from a narrow road due to construction then reach a wider road. The b*stard just tailgate the slow car infront while the right lane was clear. I take my opportunity to switch lane and overtake them. That moron b*stard suddenly turn to right lane and overtake the slow car WTF!! the b*stard satria butt was just beside my headlight and speed was about 50-60...not sure....i braked hard and slided about 15 degree to the left nearly hit the divider and the @ss of the b*stard %^&&*#$%#!!! raining sumore, wet road! then he just speeded up and carry on

luckily nothing happen... but i'm really piss off with the way that idiot drive
so ignorant and selfish! my car was just beside him damnit!

btw, his beng satria details...

dunno wat beng colour redish purple or purple redish
no plate:WES180
big cheapo exhaust, those that wear off very fast and giv alot loud noice
rear part got CK exhaust sticker(a bad reputation shop in malim)

anybody here know this idiot? plz educate him how to drive properly
dude...i understand how u felt...this noon..while i was drivin...i arrive at a traffic light..in front of me is one "auntie" driver...the first guy on the traffic light is slow...she actually planned to overtake 4 cars usin the opposite lane..oh well..i dun care if she die bcoz of it or not...but then she cancel and swerved back to the lane..and like normal..i switched on my signals...for ard 5 seconds..and drive to the left into a corner...when my headlights were bside her passenger seats...she jst swerved left without signal or anythin..causin me to brake till the tyres screechin like hell and honk her like hell...damn la tat driver..is it reli so hard to jst turn on the signal or look bhind when u switch lane? instead of jst swervin into my lane without warnin or anythin...if wan2 die..die somewhere else la..dun die near me...KNN tat driver..sorry if i m off topic..but is our case similar?wif KNN drivers swervin into our lane like nobody's business and we hafta jam brake like hell..and tat drive jst drive on like no1's business...hate them...

SkYwAlKeR:
Dont think is mmu student...nvr c such beng car in mmu b4 hehe

satria_95:
blind spot maybe, since my satria is white and it was raining but he's driving like the road belong to him that's wat makes so piss. Yes, true, such idiotic ppl do exist...i've accepted the fact and do try my best to avoid them or giv way or even predict their next takumi wannabe movement, maybe this time was a bit unlucky

kelvin--- :
yeah, about the same case...just that my car slide damn alot. My old car always slide to the left side when i step too hard, dunno y

another day another bad driver..
to make matters worse another bad ah beng...
car already do ah beng....driving also ah beng...Its life....

anticipation & drive with 110% awareness.

there are tons of type of drivers out there. changing lanes without signal; speeding on emergency lane; ignorant of other motorist etc.

Line of sight is the most important you could have not anticipated your move hence the untoward incident.

glad that u are still ok.

dat satria is actually our unker bengtrader's car

wat is classified as being beng?? weave in out of traffic is ah beng or with big big wing is ah beng??? mivec bumper is beng??? mivec spoiler is beng?? big big rims is beng??? babi is beng??? dog is beng?? cat is beng?????

goshhh i am so dammm sien in office.. knnccb!! ahahhahahahahahha...

fstrader said:
wat is classified as being beng?? weave in out of traffic is ah beng or with big big wing is ah beng??? mivec bumper is beng??? mivec spoiler is beng?? big big rims is beng??? babi is beng??? dog is beng?? cat is beng?????

wah..collect money to change engine ah??

Y CK got bad reputation? price r high, and no professional modding standard. I was once their customer. Was quite noob and young that time, 2-3 years back. I asked them to recommend some good exhaust system for my car since the old one was about 7-8 years old already. they changed the hotbits manifold, 2 inch piping, center swirling bullet. For all that they claimed can increase 35% more horse power to my 4G13p! think back i felt quite stupid also hahaha. The boss recommend alot stupid mod for me lucky that time i dun have enought money to go further. Even his ex-worker also advise me not to go back there. Their objective is just to earn money. This is based on my personal opinion and experience.

I've also asked some of the mechanics around that area, most of them gave bad comments mostly due to price factor and unproper mod. I dunno how other malaccan think about it...mind to share?

hayya...this happens to me almost everyday..theres always someone on the road that pisses me off..these ppl dont know how to use Rearview Mirrors...

well..just be extra careful..

from simple plan - crazy...

Is everybody going crazy?
Is anybody gonna save me?
Can anybody tell me what's going on?
Tell me what's going on
If you open your eyes
You'll see that something is wrong

heh he hheh... crazy drivers.. welcome to m'sia....

fstrader said:

fred, so that's your beng kepong satria... hahaha

i think car forum should give out free diapers ler...too many cry babies...tskkk

defensive driving.
always anticipate ^_^
well.. that's the most i can do for now.. since arming my car isn't legal YET.

my father always reminds me.. even tho ur right.. but if ur car is damege what's the point?

take care zth'ians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom