Siemens vdo ecu ...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Go ATS workshop in Sunway la. Ex Proton staff la there. They should know more then any of us combined.

haha okok ...but i'll go and look for drex 1st ...he seems like very pro into svdo stuffs ...btw ..he said he will not charge me a single cents till he get to diagnose my problem and when it get start work of it ..only he will charge me ...thats a pretty good idea ...

The update is, he needs to change his engine lub. 20W-50 is obviously too thick for a 1.3. The mineral lub he's been using all these years 'coked' the internal. Cylinder walls seems to have Scuffing and scoring wear pattern. Rings in the first piston showed sign of wearing. Oil leak everywhere around the rocker cover and cam sensor housing. No good. :(

As I promised, all 30 minutes of road test and underhood inspection for free. :)

Ahaha. Come check mine also. Internals only adjust tappets only :D

haha ..drex is rox ...wasting his time on my 1.3 junkie lil engine ...and dont want to charge me also ...really thx alot drex ...will listen to your advise ..and as i said ..sure will come to you for the head service ...about the block ...i think wait till i have enough money then only change it to 1.5 ...as i dont want to overhaul the current block and in the end change it to 1.5 again ..wasting your time and my money xD

Top Bottom