Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Should i change or not too change?? Need Urgent Help!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
form 1.3 to evo 2.0 is impossible now!!
jpj sure will not approve
if u sure want to change do it on ur own risk

not impossible... just fricking difficult n expensive :lol:

keep your merz. you will value it better... a satria (esp with 1.3 on the grant) will not bring you anywhere. especially, when you want to sell it later... it will be difficult. Imagine all the road blocks you have to pass thru with your heart sink to your buttocks... imagine the hassle of going to JPJ inspection over and over again (dont forget each JPJ/Police officer have their "own undang2" so if they feel like booking you they definitely will... and more of a reason to do so with a satria convert 1.3 --> Evo 2

No fun buying a car that is already modded. Plus the Satria 1.3 chasis might not be strong enuff for the Evo2 engine.

You should get either a car that is already powerful in stock form or just buy a decent sporty car ( like GTi or R3 ) and then start to mod from there.

hey dude, satria e2 black color rite?..used car in JLN PEEL ehhh?..ehehhe...the car already endorsed....;)..btw, they also got wira E3..;)...

p/s: if i were u, i'll stick to merc laa dude..better..conti some more!...2.3 cossie engine!!..wow..sure top speed damn nice ehh!!

well, what mod have you done with your w123? or is it lock stock and barrel?? If would sell it, how much are you getting from it?

heard rb26 maintenance extremely high... if want, better go for rb25...

Well, i believe you got your answer there... RB25 is one way to go... Im sure the cosworth engine can be sold for a decent price together with the turbo kit. And you can use the moolahs for RB25. Neat!!!

My advice, if you are thinking of performance, go for fabric with your w124seats, it at least hold your butt and wont slip when taking a corner or boosting... leather tend to be very 'slippery' if you know what i mean.

btw, the mods you've mentioned... sounds like a kickass benz :)

ironically, i used to drive a Satria... not exactly factory specs but its definitely my humble ride... it was my pride and passion. Unfortunately, non of my dear family members can drive a stick shift hence i have to sell it off and opt for a HUGE change to an SUV that i am paying my butt off... hahaha. I will soon embark on a project with my car once i am back home.Its an x-trail by the way... fresh from the oven... :)

chriiz18 said:
Simefly i've change the side and bottom lining, spray the car twice, changed sports rim, w124 seats, head lights and rear, HID Philips giant light, rockford 12" woofer, Mohawk speakers, change dashborad, upgrade brakes to w126 (380se front & rear), Upgraded brake line from 911 zentrum, drop in K&N air filter, hot wires spark plugs cables, just did the rust for the whole car costing 3k, full tinting, Change Engine to cosworth 2.3 16v ect....too many to explain but the last thing is the interior haven finish yet. Still planing whether to change to Leather or fabric. How much i spend? Spend hmmmm almost $RM 50, 000. Dont believe...hehehhe anyway i kept all resits.

Cheers...

P/s Should i add on turbo? In overseas they do. Anyway i bought all turbo kits and ready to install but ask around some say no problem cause i only boost at 0.5 bar and some not that good on merz engine cause merz engine produce more heat and could easily damage. So how? Should i add or not?

Cheers

if u r thinking of changing engine, then no point installing the turbo. just sell them off separately. u should b able to get a better price.

chriiz18 said:
Hawke Thats for the advice... what engine to put. Some say RB25/26 and 2JZ. Which is better? Do you think i'm able to pass puspokom? If i did the need lots and heavy modifications of on the car right. Cheers!

good idea. must check wif runners if they can get it pass puspakom 1st... dunno the maintenance of 2jz. can check wif toyota group, mrmic2 n frens quite knowledgeable. rb26 confirm maintenance very expensive n hard to get parts cause my fren was running it.

so i would say comparison more between rb25 and 2jz (if maintenance not too bad). bear in mind 2jz is twin turbo so it may b expensive to maintain as well but better check wif the toyota group, they very helpful wan :)

conversion, may have to remount, etc. yeah... quite a lot. may be cheaper to get a nissan or toyota n change to the respective engine... :)

well, any changes to the so-called 'struktur kenderaan' (which includes engine mounts) will be considered void under Puspakom regulation. However, i believe that speaking to your respective runners, they might be able to 'cari jalan' for you to get it endorse, that will come with a fee, or course.

As for the engine, check out with the respective groups and also your trusty mechanic. You'd have the option of RB20, RB25, RB26 or like Hawke mentioned 2jz. (BTW, you can run on a single Turbine if you intend to do so with the 2jz :) or even twin turbine with the RBs, its all about the $$ and what you expect your baby to churn out). I know a couple of mechanics that are able to transplant without any complications.

on the other hand, if you are really thinking of selling it, then see how much it will be able to fetch you and with that moolahs, see what you can afford.

All these discussions opened my eyes to the potentials of w123 model,
sleeping/retiring in the garage, back in my hometown.
Any photos?

Could use 'em to "cucuk" my dad of its versatility. :tongue:

Keep up the good work of keeping these old-school machine alive!

A Post Every 5 Mins

Detailien Hives Presenting You will be amazed by proton (show room finish)

You will be amazed

this is one of the many many Exora we coated at the beginning of the year

and the things is when it is not handled properly

Aftermuch delay of 2 years to my church friend
finaly when our hives is up, she was called in

upon arrival

IMG_2296.JPG

more...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience