Shock sensor,... what else???

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi guys,

I'm doing a simple survey here. Besides a shock sensor, what else you would add to your alarm system?

Microwave Sensor?
Ultrasonic Sensor?
Backup siren?
Turbo Timer?
Auto Remote Engine Start timer?

Pls vote your answer in this poll :)

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=36855

Cheers!

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
backup battery and also backup siren... incase the cut off the power supply before start doing their work... then hmmm... if can cut off fuel pump connection ? or we load in a loud siren speaker inside the car... when there is break in activity... make sure make the thieve deaf forever...hehe

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi extrememech,

A good backup siren will have a battery built into it. So we don't really need a backup battery. As for where you want to put the backup siren, its entirely up to you lor.... :)

That's not a bad idea at all :) At least make them suffer!

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
it would be nice if you have a good looking control. With some nice interface as well

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
To me oni three things i needed for a car security system:

1.A two ways pager alarm that come with Shock Sensor
2.Infra-red sensor to detect any tresspass into car just in case shock sensor can't detect anything.
3.Immobillizer, just in case this thief try to hijack ur car.

Additional steering lock, visual preventive measure oni. Won't even last for more than 10 second if they want defect this steering lock.

With this three measures,if they still manage to steal ur car then too bad, lucks is just not on your side :D

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
noname, i hope the new alarm would have extra range, sap less battery (my car battery dies very fast if i arm your alarm and dont drive it)... maybe should send to your place for checking? it took 3 days for the battery to be completely drained... :S

and a better remote <--- oh man i hope so, cause quite alot of times i forget to lock my keypad and the buttons love to press on their own :D.

Tilt sensor/motion sensor, would be awesome!

R.C.

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
NoName said:
hi Angelz,

This new model will definitely have new remote design. The LCD is bigger, buttons are nice too!
:)
Then I should wait then ??? for the new model instead. hehehe.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi GeneX,

we are in the final stage of product testing. We want to ensure the system is stable and passes our QC before launching it.

We are testing a few prototype at the moment. If everything goes well, we want to launch it by end of this month.

Thanks for your support :smile:

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
where to get those infra red sensor and shock sensor? how much?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/icnRMW6P9nc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Got a problem with pesky pedestrians taking their own sweet time to gracefully cross the road? Try this awesome train horn that will literally blow them across the road in no time. Just remember to keep the compressed air charged in buffer tank. External air pump required.

While this may be sweet revenge for some, The videos are intended as a joke. Please do not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience