Shell V-power RM3.10

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
snape,

agreed - this shell station is just right after the duta toll heading up north. my daily route to work, so i use it quite often......... thinking of boycott this station

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
I've encounter once at Shell station R&R before exit Negeri Sembilan. (after KLIA exit). Sorry due to forgot the place. It's happen a day before RON97 increase to rm2.70 last time. I was pump in around 10am and noted price was rm2.90. I've shocked, but just realized that price will increase by today (that day). Then by evening when travelling back to Ipoh, i pumped in again and noted that priced was became rm2.70. I think that some few petrol stations take advantage to user within period of transition of petrol price.
wahh SHELL also can do like this ah i guess its because they figure law enforcement is very lenient or no one bothers to complain

Mar 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Shell Vpower is nitrogen enriched. It has better formulation i.e. detergents & additives to clean the engine internal parts. Most cars RON 95 is sufficient, maybe once in a while put VP. Other brands also has their detergents but maybe not as much but no nitro+.

Was at the shell station this morning............

Shell V-power now RM 3.10 per liter - what the hell!!!!!!!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just pump normal Ron97 and add in own known additives rather than the mystery additives in V-Power Racing

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I've encounter once at Shell station R&R before exit Negeri Sembilan. (after KLIA exit). Sorry due to forgot the place. It's happen a day before RON97 increase to rm2.70 last time. I was pump in around 10am and noted price was rm2.90. I've shocked, but just realized that price will increase by today (that day). Then by evening when travelling back to Ipoh, i pumped in again and noted that priced was became rm2.70. I think that some few petrol stations take advantage to user within period of transition of petrol price.
I noticed that as well but I can't remember the price was RM2.70 or RM2.90. I didn't bother and continue pumping. Can't remember which station I went. But not the same one as yours.

Bugger I got conned as well then.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Just pump normal Ron97 and add in own known additives rather than the mystery additives in V-Power Racing
Not a mystery.. its additional horses from Scuderia Ferrari.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, to all sifu, may i know which brands you guys recommend if i want to change my disk rotors. because yesterday i send my car to check the brakes due to the noise and i got the result. problems is my disk rotors devious. So, actually i plan to change brembo normal disk brakes (not so expensive compare to Ori) but brembo doesn't developed for my car (new vios). now, i have two choice, one is Jun Racing and another one is Shoji. so, can you guys give any advices on which kind brand should i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience