Carpenter is first winner of Shell V-Power contest

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Shell has ushered in the new year with the announcement of its first weekly winner in the ‘Shell V-Power 97 Win Weekly at Shell’ contest, Kwan Kwong Yuan from Subang Jaya, that pockets the RM30,000 grand prize as well as a limited edition Ferrari key ring set.

“I have seen so many motorists who have benefited from previous Shell contests but I never thought I would be one of them. It has always been a dream of mine to organise a small gathering at an old folk’s home or an orphanage. I am a firm believer in giving back to society, and I intend to do just that with my winning prize. Although I have done various charitable activities before, this win allows me to take it a step further and for this I thank Shell,” enthused Kwan, a carpenter for an interior design studio.

“Shell V-Power 97 Win Weekly at Shell is giving away more than RM3 million in cash prizes to 13,560 motorists. On top of that, we will also be rewarding winners with the Limited Edition Ferrari key rings set,” commented Azman Ismail, Managing Director of Shell Malaysia Trading Sdn Bhd and Shell Timur Sdn Bhd.

The contest begun on 21 December 2010 and will run for 15 weeks, coming to an end on 6 April 2011. Patrons of Shell will stand the chance to win weekly cash prizes apart from the limited edition key ring set. The key ring set consists of six Ferrari models in a shining chrome finish. The models that make up the set are the 156 F1, 250 GTO, P3, Enzo, F430 Spider and F2007.

To participate in the contest, motorists simply need to spend a minimum of RM30 on any Shell fuels, lubricants or Shell Select items, fill up a form and drop in the entry box at any Shell station nationwide. Any motorist filling up with V-Power 97 or V-Power Racing will get to double their chances of winning as they would be eligible for two contest forms.

For more information on the contest, you may drop by your nearest Shell station or just hit up www.shell.com.my/vpower.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Been contemplating getting a VW jetta due to the promotion is running 699 currently.. but quite concerned over the previous owner fight over show unhappiness over the 7 speed DSG problem is.
I would say its the only thing stopping me now. VW sales guy said its had solve over DSG and those ppl just mod bad about VW brands only...
But what i heard from others VWs owner having problem, they bring their car visit SC every 1 or 2 month have to visit workshop. And their after sales is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience