use diesel engine oil to flush......

not really dirty, flush one time

if real dirty, 2 -3 times depending ur wallet thickness

if less than 5 yrs car, proper maintenance jobs preferred...so u dun ned flush here n there

arabella732

Nov 4, 2011
use diesel engine oil to flush......

not really dirty, flush one time

if real dirty, 2 -3 times depending ur wallet thickness

if less than 5 yrs car, proper maintenance jobs preferred...so u dun ned flush here n there
well, we can only use the x1r engine flush once or twice a year rite? :confused:

some people said engine flush is for newer car use

older engine tends to hv more problems after use engine flush, its too clean...causing internal to leak combustion etc etc. u will be more headache then :)

why using engine oil to flush? its somehow cheaper or slightly expensive than engine flush, but it is safe to use. no matter how many times u flush wit engine oil, it wont harm ur engine for sure. but of coz, its not as clean as u use engine flush.

arabella732

Nov 4, 2011
some people said engine flush is for newer car use

older engine tends to hv more problems after use engine flush, its too clean...causing internal to leak combustion etc etc. u will be more headache then :)

why using engine oil to flush? its somehow cheaper or slightly expensive than engine flush, but it is safe to use. no matter how many times u flush wit engine oil, it wont harm ur engine for sure. but of coz, its not as clean as u use engine flush.
but they said that this product from x1r doesnt contain kerosene which it doesnt cause harsh effects on the engine..havent tried..need some opinions on this..ermm..

arabella732

Nov 4, 2011
ngam..it may problem later if flushing engine too often...better good take care ur car is service on time 5000 km...the sludge dirty will drop by self...
astro turf
Hi YangNaras, you're saying that we do not have to clean our engine by using any engine flush brands, instead, we only need to service our car to get rid of all the dirt & sludge in our engine? well, i did that before but my engine sounded weird. but after I used engine flush by x-1r (which I did it last week), my engine stopped from making any weird sounds! i guess it works on my engine but i'm not gonna flush it too frequent for sure. :biggrin:

A Post Every 5 Mins

For those of you who read my car get broken into two thursdays ago... smashed window but nothing was stolen...

READ IT ALL HERE !!

Guess what? The damn thief came back for more... this time in BROAD DAYLIGHT! My car was parked in Centre Point between 12-5pm... I parked outdoor (not basement), and was facing the school (7-eleven there), purposely pick there to park coz' got traffic lights, so its quite a busy area...