Seremban road bully nbh83

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
u mean he is just another fuckup driverla tat hv a bad days all fuckup by his boss n he can vent it on his boss,so he fuck his own turbo kancil up la,right? :biggrin:QUOTE]

Ermm. ALmost there but not quite. He is actually semi-handicapped. He uses a crotch when he walks around.:burnout: Used to study in the same college. LOL

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Yea man! taxi drivers is the WOrst! DamN TheM! An Old AunTies As WelL~!!!:mad::mad::mad:

The NBH83 Kancil driver is lucky indeed. If he met me showed me the lan mou lan yiong, taiko-look..... I'll make sure he'll be using wheelchair & not clutches anymore in his life. I used to experienced same farked up attitude driver in S'ban (black 2003-2005 Honda City) & man, it was fun indeed! I taught him a good lesson & not to simply mess with other well-behaved drivers.

Nd, next time come to Seremban call me....bring you go makan....those idiot cars....i try to pay back him for you...Muahahaha:biggrin:

If TR got kids. His children sure all girls only :love:

Nd, next time come to Seremban call me....bring you go makan....those idiot cars....i try to pay back him for you...Muahahaha:biggrin:

Hahahahaha...... sure sure, I'll be back to S'ban either every weekends or fortnight depending on schedule. I'm from S'ban & so does my wife too.

P/S: I think my sister-in-law knows u as she once told me b4 that u are her classmate's elder brother.

Also beware of a MYVI, NBX 2772... I made a police report of him and he ended up spending in weekend in the police lookup... serve him fucking right...

Hahahahaha...... sure sure, I'll be back to S'ban either every weekends or fortnight depending on schedule. I'm from S'ban & so does my wife too.

P/S: I think my sister-in-law knows u as she once told me b4 that u are her classmate's elder brother.

Oh shoot....Such a small world right? What's your sister in law's name? I might know her also since she know my sister. Nice to meet you bro. Keep in touch.

Mizu, where got popular...

Suggested post every 5mins

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom