Seremban road bully nbh83

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Brian, I try settle for you....Muahahahahaha...I will tell 10 gay to find him and rape that Kancil driver. Let him blow kau kau...Let his butt open wide wide like the Rafasia flower.. Bwahahahahaha~~:rofl::rofl:

Brian, I try settle for you....Muahahahahaha...I will tell 10 gay to find him and rape that Kancil driver. Let him blow kau kau...Let his butt open wide wide like the Rafasia flower.. Bwahahahahaha~~:rofl::rofl:

i know u r 1 of them....among the 10 GAYssssss....:listen:

Gay-gang-bang. Must be action packed....:biggrin:

calvin will the first to be there for the gang - bang

what a nice and informative blowing thread ... hahahhaha

titan i think u better pay Tmn AST there ah gua, if u see this car number then all go to blowing him kao kao.....hahahahaha

titan i think u better pay Tmn AST there ah gua, if u see this car number then all go to blowing him kao kao.....hahahahaha

TR's blowing skill oso very very expert 1... learn from Japan & US, got Cert 1 ma... JAS, JIS, JBS & DOT, CARB, FIA, FIM, WRC & Local MCA oso got approval 1 ler...:smokin:

if dun bliv, just ask Eyong taikor la...:listen:

MCA certified also har, then must be really good one :adore:

Wah~~such an old thread also can be revived...:adore:

Haha! I know who this NBH83 is. He is now mostly in KL. Haha and yes he is an idiot. You would not believe it. I know him. Anyone wants his number?? lol...

dont mean to be rude.. but I dont quite comprehend your posting... most of it is quite fuzzy... what actually transpired?

Haha! I know who this NBH83 is. He is now mostly in KL. Haha and yes he is an idiot. You would not believe it. I know him. Anyone wants his number?? lol...

u mean he is just another fuckup driverla tat hv a bad days all fuckup by his boss n he can vent it on his boss,so he fuck his own turbo kancil up la,right? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

dont mean to be rude.. but I dont quite comprehend your posting... most of it is quite fuzzy... what actually transpired?

he is saying he meet an asshole driving high on drugs :sleep:

there are crazy drivers everywhere la... the young guys actually are not the craziest because the craziest is the middle age people (both men and women) who zig zag and drive dangerously WHILE FETCHING THEIR FAMILY. those are the craziest, especially if they drive a bigger vehicle like 4WD or MPV. if accident, sure ham ka chan... :stupid:

mizu, I also drives a 4WD woh~~and after 5 more years I will be 30...so am I dangerous? Hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:. I think the most crazy drivers are aunties...

Top Bottom