Sepang Drag Battle

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

gobiz

500 RPM
Where are all the Skylines?
Malu issit? :biggrin:

Over here, GTR club very very active... any event also they join wan...Time Attack, TOTB, Vmax, Fighting Torque etc...

Last time I remember Tony Lim and Dee active at Sepang.

ohhh.. that just stab thru the heart!!...

Sabah will also hold drag race on 31/5 in Sandakan. 1 GTR R33 is joining the race.

ya lor, dun be too shy wan... not necessarily skyline must tapau everything ..... (of course in UK, Aussie and NZ, skylines commonly tapau everything).

it should be the joy of participating... those Charade, Satria and evo fellers look like they're having lots of fun...there's even one of those old-man toyota ! I wonder what it's packing.

I think when I come back maybe I will join, even right after coming back from Giant with groceries in the boot.

Last time I had skyline, just 2 years after graduating - didn't know how to really appreciate cars...now older, I think really should enjoy these cars by driving them. :driver:

not drag only

yesterday sepang open track day
no skyline at all
only 1 GTR

Ya wei. No Skyline at all. Except that matte black R35. It was like rocket on track and the owner left as soon as the session closed.

Skyline owners sayang their car. Maybe its a just a garage queen or a showcar. :biggrin:

SIC open-track on Sunday was almost like Federal Highway .... So many cars ended up as spectator since the tracked was already packed more than 150 cars before 3pm :mad:

Surprisingly, no big-guns like skyline's or supra's ... except for the gtr, and some m3's :hmmmm: Look's like a type-r heaven though ... :biggrin:

Freddie. Blue R33. chat wif him last saturday. Another member for our nite out in the future.

GREAT!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Semperfi is coming back on the 2nd and we might meet up and wake up the whole town again the following Saturday night...yeehaaaa.....:driver: :driver: :driver:

SIC open-track on Sunday was almost like Federal Highway .... So many cars ended up as spectator since the tracked was already packed more than 150 cars before 3pm :mad:

Surprisingly, no big-guns like skyline's or supra's ... except for the gtr, and some m3's :hmmmm: Look's like a type-r heaven though ... :biggrin:
Yeah. Lots of crashes and red light as well. A civic type R bang a Satria Track car le. Me follow a fren, no.120 when we registered there at 3pm.

Any R34 had trouble with stock brakes when whacking at Sepang after 4 5 rounds ah?

Yeah. Lots of crashes and red light as well. A civic type R bang a Satria Track car le. Me follow a fren, no.120 when we registered there at 3pm.

Any R34 had trouble with stock brakes when whacking at Sepang after 4 5 rounds ah?

What? You got there at 3pm and still can register in for the track? We got there shortly before 3pm (around 2.45) and the guy says, 150 cars already in and full.

Blady hell like demolition-derby race ... every 2-3 laps, red-flag again ... Probabaly one of the least worthwhile trip to SIC, although managed to cheat a ride on a 350Z instead.

The only top-gun nissan was the matte-black 35 ... That guy basically brakes at below 100m mark ... gutsy and top notch braking and transmission. I would think, driving at full-effort, braking below 150m at the end of the mains for 4-5 continuous laps would definately "soften" regular brakes ... even those four-potter Brembo's on fat-arse gtr's ... :hmmmm: I guess it was quite a hot-day too :idea:

GREAT!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Semperfi is coming back on the 2nd and we might meet up and wake up the whole town again the following Saturday night...yeehaaaa.....:driver: :driver: :driver:

Next saturday cannot lah. My wife just got back from Aussie so, faham, faham ja lah! hehehe... 6 months already puasa bos! friday nite can.

Here are my top 5 reasons - only my personal opinion no flaming needed :-)

1)Skyline owners live in their own world – LANSI some say... but not all lah…
2)Skyline owners sayang their car too much…
3)Skyline owners worry about expensive fixes...
4)Skyline owners got EGO to mantain :-O
5)Skyline owners are usually already married – home minister / youth ministers forbid racing opportunities on the weekend

BTW i also have to admit i fall into some of these categories + i only drive a humble GTSt. So if you want to have 'safeish' fun come join autocross, the skyline may not be the most competitive car but you can have good fun.

only my 2 cents only lah :-) and that black matt R35GTR is fast only a bit slower then the track running lotus

Last edited:
only my 2 cents only lah :-) and that black matt R35GTR is fast only a bit slower then the track running lotus

Or maybe alittle nerved-out by all the buzzing satrias, EK's, EG's, wira, kelisa's, kancil's, type-r's etc ... :hmmmm::biggrin:

And yes don't go for open track day till after Merdeka. Too many track cars practicing... very scary - seen many bad cases. Always let them go first :-) THEY WIN YOU LOSE no need ego one... even if they are a EK's, EG's, wira, kelisa's, kancil's, type-r's :-)

Pretty much spot on bro. :biggrin:

Here are my top 5 reasons - only my personal opinion no flaming needed :-)

1)Skyline owners live in their own world – LANSI some say... but not all lah…
2)Skyline owners sayang their car too much…
3)Skyline owners worry about expensive fixes...
4)Skyline owners got EGO to mantain :-O
5)Skyline owners are usually already married – home minister / youth ministers forbid racing opportunities on the weekend

And yes don't go for open track day till after Merdeka. Too many track cars practicing... very scary - seen many bad cases. Always let them go first :-) THEY WIN YOU LOSE no need ego one... even if they are a EK's, EG's, wira, kelisa's, kancil's, type-r's :-)

You're right .... Some of these track driver (some) has an ego like they are far more superior than you regular road drivers ... I am sure there are many capable non-track drivers who chose not to buzz around with their highly beaten up satria's and civic's, with only the rollcages holding the car from falling apart instantly :biggrin:

Anyway, I am sure it would hurt their racing account too if they chose to have a prang with any of the road cars :hmmmm::idea:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom