MCKEE ALL-GTR DRAG BATTLE at the TIMETOATTACK TOMORROW at Sepang! (May 20th 2012)

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Ever seen over 30 R35 GTRs battling it out side by side on the straights? No matter the answer, it is always a mind-blowing experience, both sight and sound for sure! Knowing there'd be in excess of 1000hp per pair, tearing up the circuit on all 8 wheels, fighting for grip and position all throughout the 1/4 Mile strip.

At the TIMETOATTACK this Sunday (May 20th), we're bringing back the much-celebrated MCKEE GTR-ONLY Drag battle as seen at the 2010 Season of the TIMETOATTACK. As always, we're turning the front, main straights of Sepang Circuit into a makeshift 400m drag strip for a whole hour.

Be entertained as a barrage of GTR35s making rapid high-speed, full-throttle passes by the pit wall, in what seems to be in endless pairs of the now, legendary supercar of the orient!

Watch the Video below for a snippet of the whole experience of the TIMETOATTACK!

Time To Attack 2010 Finale Video - Sepang Circuit - YouTube

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I despise big SUVs, I have mentioned that countless times before so I’m not going to go down that road, I just wanted to introduce this behemoth SUV, the Alton F650 XUV.

Apparently, the thing is so huge, it dwarfs a Hummer H1 !! Getting in for a normal sized person could be a daunting task, just look at how a person sizes up to it in the picture. The Ford F650 truck based mammoth is powered by a straight six, 7.2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience