satria sport 12 valve (2oo1)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
May 1, 2006
hi,
i am having difficulty in chipping my satria sport,i have been told that i cant do it because of the v.d.u system that is on it........does anybody know what i can do to improve the perfomance..please contact me on yahoo messanger my id there is protonman_2 .............thanks:cry_smile:

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
PROTONMAN_2 said:
hi,
i am having difficulty in chipping my satria sport,i have been told that i cant do it because of the v.d.u system that is on it........does anybody know what i can do to improve the perfomance..please contact me on yahoo messanger my id there is protonman_2 .............thanks:cry_smile:
Yes apparently not many chips work with Siemens VDO. I'm not sure how emissions laws work in UK but the first step most owners here in Malaysia take is decat and add a drop-in aftermarket filter.

PROTONMAN_2

May 1, 2006
i have already put a different fiter on,and the cat only gives 1% more so i left it on.is there any other way to try ? like a new management system ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi friends,
I'm a new member in this forum seeking for advice. I have plans to buy a Honda EVO 92/93 model and replace the engine with latest(preferably) or new VTEC/IDSI engine. This Honda EVO is looks stylish plus very cheap (arround 20k) now. so, friends, is it visible to do engine replacement? Any suggestions about who can i contact to get this done?

Rgds
Patrick Loo
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience