726491_5_full.jpg

the seats after taking out
1gtiseatb41.jpg

1gtiseatb42.jpg

1gtiseatb43.jpg

this is my car when the seat is still inside
726491_1_full.jpg

726491_3_full.jpg

i oledi sold the car but i did not give the seats to the buyer. i will provide the photocopy of the garan to the seats buyer as prove if happen police checking bkos there are too many GTI seats kena stolen.

unfortunately, there is 1 of the member virbally confirm this afternoon wanna buy my seats at RM980 with properly wash at the car saloon which may cost me around RM50 to RM100.
so if he change his mine, then i will sell to other member.

the seats is in my house in penang. i will deliver to KL on next week if the buyer is in KL/selangor.

Regards,
GTR

there are no dead ppl or injury ppl sit on it b4. or even never a drop of blood drop on it b4.

as my advice to u guys, pls becarefull the 2nd hand seat/recond seat that u bot/on the way buy from the half cut shop or seat shops that u might bot a seat from a dead ppl that he/she die on the seat b4 or it is stolen.

yes, i accept trade in. but then hope u can come to KL and take it lar.

How much do u take trade in for Wira SE seats? PM me best price. Thank you.

Meaning? How much is your GTI seats? Thank you.

i willing to let it go at RM999.
so far i still never get the feedback from the confirm buyer and still not yet receive any payment from him.
hmm... thinking of open the sale to the member now.

the buyer has just bank in full amount to my bank this afternoon as official confirmation.
so, these seats have been sold.
thank you all for ur time and effort.
by the way, i will go survey and see is any ppl would like to sell their GTI seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom