Sasuke Body Kits Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Sasuke Body Kits Store

bmw520i said:
how much to paint the honda ct bodykits?

Around 400 like tat lor. I'm not doing it, just introduce. U can find ur own also.

AH Marlboro he city member right??
Can also sent me :D

sasuke said:
Still waiting for my picture ah? I ask marlboro send to u lah.

rion said:
AH Marlboro he city member right??
Can also sent me :D

Yup. U can ask from him straight away. Tell him my name. TQ :)

sasuke said:
Around 400 like tat lor. I'm not doing it, just introduce. U can find ur own also.

then when to spray? before or after fixing bodykit? where is the spray workshop?

dude...

Do you have the new SE Kelisa bodykits? I want the full body kits. Please PM me the price if you have them. Btw if you have any other custom made bodykits for kelisa please do tell me, especially for the spoiler.

bmw520i said:
then when to spray? before or after fixing bodykit? where is the spray workshop?

After fixed the bodykits. My recommended workshop is in Sunway.

Angelz said:
dude...

Do you have the new SE Kelisa bodykits? I want the full body kits. Please PM me the price if you have them. Btw if you have any other custom made bodykits for kelisa please do tell me, especially for the spoiler.

UGPM :)

=)

hi was just browsing around when i saw your post about the city bodykits, i currently am waiting for my new city (artic bluc) that should be arriving in 2 weeks time. Very interested in putting on a nice body kit, honda accesss currently is selling about 2.5 k which is XXX so im opening my options. I emphasize more on quality so which material should i opt for? I hope we can talk more on email rather then this thread cause there is no PM function. But shouldnt all kits be sprayed first then attached to car as not to "mix" with the car color? Im new in bodykits so please bare with me,

cheers,
plz contact me at [email protected]

U can send PM. Just click on the receipient's username. U got a PM, pls check top right corner.

Last edited:
do u have the trd sarung for vios ?? i bought 1 frm daiichi, and it doesnt fit in nicely. and the wayar provided seems a little too big frm wat i see on the streets. I wan the really cun 1 la. do u have it ??

ja50n said:
do u have the trd sarung for vios ?? i bought 1 frm daiichi, and it doesnt fit in nicely. and the wayar provided seems a little too big frm wat i see on the streets. I wan the really cun 1 la. do u have it ??

Check the picture at my main page. So far we have no compaint on this. Fiber also.

the 1 i bought also looks the same leh. but it doesnt fit well wor. somehow got some lubang at the side, not perfect la. where is ur shop ?? urs confirm 100% fit or not ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom