S350L merc crashes into tree in Kuala Lumpur

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Cloudz

Known Member
Jan 6, 2006
Dun we think there is something else which create such a crashed. Normally a car is built base on the R&D so that it will protect the driver and the passengers inside the car.

To me this it is a terrible crash, unusual!
1. Speed - That car is built to handle corner and with traction control and ABS system.
2. Absorber and Tires - The original tires is semi slick for good road grip and weight distribution is way too good thou it is a little softer then racing type.
3. Chassis and Air Bags - It is not a Milo tin and the full airbags deployed in case of something happen like this one!
4. This car also built for Intermediate driver to become a PRO.

Possibility:
1. Driver is drunk;
2. The Brake System Jam;
3. The Road Conditions;
4. Ghost - Ridiculous it is not month of Ghost yet- he he

What do you guys think? This is not the first time this type of incident happen at the same place and almost the same time...

Place your opinion here.

Cheers
1. Some-one must have took something out from that car. Probably an arrangment with Merc in Germany to supply cheap specs to here.
2. Road conditions in Germany is fantastics and test is based on those conditions ie. dry n wet conditions on flat roads. Road conditions here is Dry, Wet and oily on potted holes road conditions. Good luck in getting a Ferrari or a car like this.

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
they are dumb people who don think when they drive. people who drive other people cars surely drive the car in CRAZY mode. trust me.... based on experience.... hehehe

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
young and dumb with no sense of responsibility..........

sheesh what a waste of good cars

nsboy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
KL
i was passing by the area when the date the accident happen lor but then couldn't see much as alot of ppl look at it..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Obviously, it is a case of some joker going crazy in somebody else's car. OMFG I'm in a Merc and its not mine!!! *pedal to the metal*

If you're driving like a maniac, there's a great big likelihood that you will crash and it doesn't matter what car you're in. You can have all the latest active safety equipment in your car but it ain't foolproof. Put it into a tree at high speed and you will seriously hurt yourself or die. It is simple physics, the force involved in a high speed crash is massive, and a car no matter how well built can only do so much to slow down the impact.

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Well looking at the pics the first thing that comes to my mind have everyone actually bothered to think did the jokers bothered to buckle up?

Somehow looking at the accident pictures in my opinion reminds me so much of Lady Diana.
The front passengers would be pretty lucky to have walked off but for the rear passengers, the stucture of the car suggest that the passengers would have a high chance of walking off without serious injury.

parawisata79

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
i dont think so they buckle up their seat belt.. and maybe they think this kind of car have a good structure, material of body, full of safety. But they not thinking of their life. Drive like a pro, and thinking the S350L is not their car. What ever car u r drive, if u r hit the tree with a high speed, u also can be like them.
So drive carefully and follow the speed limit.

SC-A1

Apr 5, 2005
Hey Guys,

All of you got a good comments.

Remember! Please upgrade yourself first ya. Don't act like the driver........if not some one else will write comment on you.

Cheers!!

xaxo666

May 30, 2007
must be drunk n speeding over 160km/h maa...if not.how come da car going crash like dat...dat MERC ma..use da logik laa...fully of safety system.if not fully safety system,how can da company make da car...da gurl dead is VVIP doter...i heard la...

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
waaa...got gossip also?:listen:
standard laa each accident scene,or after that sure got a lot of versions of stories..
condolence to the family for their loss...

crsjimmy

Known Member
May 5, 2005
after see the pic, can actual know how speed they drive...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
looks like the tree wins......the bark of the trees just got scratched on the surface.....

Roadside tree scored 1, Merc car still nil.....

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
cars are not designed to hit trees. thats a fact, especially from a side on impact. the problem with people who drive modern cars nowadays with the many electronic aids.. etc. they think they are indestructible, and will not crash, and if they do will survive anything.. this and countless other crashes proves otherwise. Good crash safety and electronic aids in a car will only do so much within the limits they were designed for.

even with a WRC spec rollcage, Cf race seat, helmet and 5 point harness, if you hit a tree hard enough at the right place, you could still be terribly injured or even killed at worst.

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
Let's us not comment anymore on the driver; we believe he doesn't want that too... I believe it is too wide for us to comment on it and giving out the negative view of us. In terms of Driver, Car or The Road Conditions can be cause for this accident.

Let us pray for those who past away in this accident - Rest In Peace.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

happy new year to all zth members,

i had my car converted to 4G91at about 3-4 months ago. the problem is the fuel consumption going quite high rm50=240km and slow pick up. some of my friend ask me to retune engine, and some ask me to reset my computer box (if im not mistaken). Pls suggest me good workshop (pj, pju or pjs area) that can tune and reset c-box with a reasonable price..thanks

cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience