RPM harewire edi...

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Guys need some info and help.

My Wira got this rpm problem la. While idling, suddenly the rpm drop 9 9 below 1K and car shaking like want to mati edi. Plus after that my air cond change from cold to hot then car got no more pickup.. berat onli..... What is the cause of it??? izit timing belt??aircon belt???what arr....

Thanks in advance for advice...

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Thanks dude.. will check on it soon. BTW, how does the timing belt effect the aircon?? hmm.. funny... Sorry cos I know little about the engine...

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Check your FICD, ISC or Throttle Body

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
bro.. my engine is 4G92P + dunno what kinda ecu so not a carby... still cannot find the time to go to pomen... sien.. during jam berpeluh like kene goreng edi.... serious when I didnt turn on the air con the RPM normal... once open arr.. the car like want to mati.... the air con cold after rpm drop below 1 kaw kaw then it turn hot.. if it dropped again it will cold again.. it goes like etc.

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
usually if RPM dropped, aircon wont go hot unless RPM go high only cus compressor no pressure = RPM high around 1.5k

another probs culd be ur FICD wen u said RPM dropped like hell..but usually it wont affect ur aircon coling system..

FICD is to adjust the idling wen u on/off ur aircon if im not mistaken..lastime i faced similar probs ( RPM dropped until 500 when aircon is on) but aircon still remains cold ... engine also easy to die if sudden release accelerator pedal..so my mech DIY a controller for aircon idling, for 2 yers oredi i got no probs wif my idling, peaceful driving..lastime nearly bang divider cus engine died wen im trying to do a U-Turn , engine died, steering & brakes locked..heheh..engage gear and jump start and manage to save my car from banging divider

btw try to check compressor or cooling coil (common probs for aircon faulty) then after overcome the probs oredi (aircon cold all the time) but RPM still cacat do ur FICD..i assume thats the probs bringing u headache and sweat all the time..hehe

good luck

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
GSR5559,
Thanks bro for the info... now I know... have to go settle this coming saturday by hook or by crook. But seriously when the air con is on, rpm drop to ><500, car shaking2, cold air no more...

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
get a mech to clean your throttle body as well and retune your idling...should be less then Rm60

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Bros,
Last saturday when to the mech in Kg. Pandan. at first change timing belt (mmc) + fan belt + dunno what belt, all in all 3 belts... after kautim, the mech start the car and took for a spin still when turn on the air con rpm still drop 99 below 500... ask the guy to clean my throttle body... after cleaning still when aircon on, rpm below 500... tiu... so sakit hati...
finish with tht shop... took my car all the way to jln ipoh area go to another mech, tht fella said aircon kong edi.. he changed the gas canister, changed sumthing at the cooling coil under the dashboard + add the r134a gas and clean the whole aircon system... walla.. no more idling problem... its all because of the aircon tersumbat... another tiu...

the cost for my wira:
timing belt + all other belting + clean throttle body : RM375
aircon service + new gas canister + new coil + gas : RM200

ok la... now start maggi mee edi until end of month... to all frens that give help and suggestions... thanks a lot for the help....

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
can anyone guide me where is the FICD ?
mine same problem too ... the trottle body already cleaned and changed .
just the problem occur only when the aircond is on or when i turn the steerig wheel .
FICD is intergrated into ECU in EFi cars ?
so... you mean the aircond got problem already , after servicing the aircond , does the car still drop RPM when the aircond kicks in ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...want to ask which insurance better since mine will expire soon..currently using etiqa but found so many complain against old car during claiming if accident...any recommendation for the with better claim since the price more a less the same...after sales service that counts..

thanks guys..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience