engine sebu/jerking at 3-4rpm..

May 5, 2014
i have a honda civic so4 with d16a non vtec inside..auto transmission..
-recently my car is having jerking problem at 3-4rpm..firstly i suspected it might be missfire problem.so i replaced new plug cable,spark plug,distributor cap..but the problem remains,i even swap another distributor as well as ecu,but it still remains.
-later i tried to use ron97 fuel and the jerking problem gone.but after 3days it started to happens again.fuel consumption also bad..full tank of ron97 only able to get 350km.
-rpm idling is just ok..maintain on 900rpm..but when moving,it will jerk at 3k-4k rpm..when cruising,the jerk will happen sometimes.
-so now im suspecting the fuel mechanical is in fault..either the throttle body,fuel filter,or injector?

pleasee help me..:banghead::mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its new physique may turn some people off, not just because it's not particularly exciting to look at but the fact that there's little differentiating it from its predecessor. Forget about the mundane exterior for now. First, let me assure you, VW's latest Passat is definitely all-new inside and out and I am pleasantly surprised by its impressive refinement, and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience