Roads for spirited drives

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i always like the new flyover curve road from jalan kewajipan subang direct to lapangan terbang subang and federal highway.

actually i was looking for roads something like those going up to camerons or frasers.

Long.
Windy.
Good corners.
No tolls.

Those kind of roads which you can cruise at whatever speed you like (not too fast or you end up in a casket) and enjoy yourself, your car, and the experience.

The road up to ulu yam is fun. the road to sungai congkak is fun. the road to camerons and frasers is fun. Any others?

Note: Straight roads are boring. You risk falling into micro sleep from all the boredom and drone of your exhaust - and end up in a casket

eventually most people will endup in a casket haahhaha :thefinger:

bro..NPE, from sunway towards Old klang road.
there no roadblocks wan.

DUKE hway also straight ma...but sometimes got police

From sunway towards okr using NPE .. there are roadblocks at 2 location but not often ..

i always like the new flyover curve road from jalan kewajipan subang direct to lapangan terbang subang and federal highway.

That one used to be nice until the start doing some construction there so now a little bumpy on the way in...

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

from your post i thought u are talking a girls body feature in tt thread...:rofl:

ya,TR got lots good spots for you mokomoko...for example the broke back mountain...opps i mean bukit putus

:embarassed::rolleyes:

Bukit Putus will be good once the highway is open... then nobody will use the road!

I love the Karak Highway and another steep touge road (if i not mistaken Kg Sungai Tekali) on the way from Hulu Langat to Kuala Kelawang. :burnout::burnout:

Grand Saga highway after 11pm, very clear, can test up untill 260kmh if your car can go that speed. I personally drives 190kmh almost daily at nite time, hehe.

Fraser hv small roads n corners are tight... can barely make it to 4th gear at all.... better get good tyres if you thinking to whack the corners, n make sure you go in packs if anything happens.. u hv help..

ulu yam n all the way to bukit tinggi is a fun drive... long n enjoyful touge... but if cars that low on torque, not fun to play touge on hill climb...

My humble car also low on torque (n/a maaa) and that's why i love to touge downhill as Tsuchiya said "Real man race downhill" hehe:thefinger:

from the entrance into Elite Highway from PLus after Nilai Exit....all the way til the first bridge (before the KLIA turnoff)...I used to test speed there during the day and no cameras...but just last weekend i travelled that same road, and they put up the sign (SPEED CAMERA ZONE) or something...sien man...dunno whether they really got put or not, or just tipu oni...cos there all the way no overhead bridge or wat...

Cheras to Putrajaya Highway ... best place to Wangan ... kekeke ...

Or for a little bit of danger and adrenalin rush .. try the LDP at 3-4a.m. LOL ... :thefinger:

Cheras to Putrajaya Highway ... best place to Wangan ... kekeke ...

Or for a little bit of danger and adrenalin rush .. try the LDP at 3-4a.m. LOL ... :thefinger:

just curious...LDP got speed camera ar? which area? everyday i use it ler...hehe

i have no idea bro .. but from rumours and friends .. they say LDP got ... at the damansara tunnel and Putra LRT corner ... both ways ... but then again its just rumours ... i have no idea of its validity ... :biggrin:

TitanRev ... banned te faker ... he doesnt deserve to live ... :P

no lah kidding ... he's a good friend of mine ... :biggrin:
should see the other forum that we quarrel in just for fun ... he enjoys it very much ... :biggrin:

Panjang is fakap ... :thefinger:

i wonder what he post ... :stupido2:

ahh i'll call him insted :P

Syeni, I don't know that you know him...it's my job to keep such provoking post away to avoid a flame from starting. Do you want me to pu back his post? PM me if you want.

i have no idea bro .. but from rumours and friends .. they say LDP got ... at the damansara tunnel and Putra LRT corner ... both ways ... but then again its just rumours ... i have no idea of its validity ... :biggrin:

the tunnel they put 60...but everyday i jalan 90 oso both ways nothin oso...best thing is, i tink they will run out of film/memory cos omos everybody jalan above 60 there...min 80...
putra lrt corner oso everyday i use...tak pernah saman oso...i tink dun have kot...but i maintain 90 la...hehehe:biggrin:

Syeni, I don't know that you know him...it's my job to keep such provoking post away to avoid a flame from starting. Do you want me to pu back his post? PM me if you want.

hehehe thx bro ... just ignore it la ... others might not know but then u were right .. hehehe ... just dont ban him ... :biggrin:

---------- Post added 12-23-2009 at 01:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 12-22-2009 at 11:58 PM ----------

the tunnel they put 60...but everyday i jalan 90 oso both ways nothin oso...best thing is, i tink they will run out of film/memory cos omos everybody jalan above 60 there...min 80...
putra lrt corner oso everyday i use...tak pernah saman oso...i tink dun have kot...but i maintain 90 la...hehehe:biggrin:

i think no speed trap camera's ... more of like surveillance cam's if accident or anything ... i also use almost daily from TTDI and go lepak Subang everyday ... :biggrin: no saman yet ... touchwood :thefinger: kekekeke ...

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

i think no speed trap camera's ... more of like surveillance cam's if accident or anything ... i also use almost daily from TTDI and go lepak Subang everyday ... :biggrin: no saman yet ... touchwood :thefinger: kekekeke ...

if you wanna try boring road.. try Lekas or PD highway..

Maju Expressway (KL-Putrajaya highway) manyak syiokk oor..but beware the last corner before pay toll if u from kl to putrajaya..hot spot accident area

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom