Roads for spirited drives

i has a sad only got a nice long stretch behind my house - penchala link

not much actual corners to attack any recommendation nearby ?

always see FD2Rs racing here somehow ! -_- right after that toll from hartamas

img0205012.jpg

:driver:

source:
Kazukimy@Da Devil

arturo,
sorry bro,tarak coordinates for it...

nope...not a bridge...but a quite long stretched road...got many sugarcane look alike plant on both side of the road...

now i only know it name.. hahaha.. btw those road are quite ok la..
penang island where got other nice curvy road ?

tanjong tokong,bukit salbiah,batu feringghi,teluk bahang,balik pulau,jln tun sardon...all these road will become nice curvy road @ 2am hehe

to zth members that like to wangan or push the car to the max...

Lekas highway...
p1000798b.jpg

yeah..lekas higway very empty one....and most vehicle over there aware of "overtaking lane law" :biggrin: no need to cucuk/flashing highbeam/honking/overtaking from leftside on that highway..unlike those famous highway

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

img0205012.jpg

source:
Kazukimy@Da Devil

that route is known as "stage 2 kelawang" u can search onboard cam on youtube...

stage 1 is from traffic light at batu14 (got mosque besides the traffic light junction) untill T juntion at the dam....(turn left for stage 2,turn right for heading semenyih)

stage 3 starting line is just after stage 2 finishing point (at selangor-n9 border line..got signboard also infroming about the border) finishing of stage 3 is where u arrived at a bridge with small warung on your left side..(that warung sometimes open sometimes not) :biggrin:

all 3stage have their own rhythm...

stage 1 is steep climb and steep downhill with minimum overrun area (got longkang both side..overshoot not only can be in the longkang,but also can land accross the longkang..only 1ft wide that longkang but quite deep)

stage 2 is medium to highspeed corner...ample lane width..good rhythm..but because of many back to back long-open hairpin turn,for first-timer i gerenti in your mind keep askin when u'll arrive at the finishing.....

stage 3 can be lethal if u didn't pay some respect for the corner..blind corner wasn't a problem...the main problem is there was quite a lot highspeed turn and it tightens at halfway point or near the corner exit...don't open your throttle too early...or else :biggrin:

u can search onboard cam at kelawang in youtube and dailymotion web...bikes or cars onboard all at the same place...

used to go there every weekend...but as time passing by...traffic becomes more and more...

and it becomes more dangerous...so i just quit myself...

Some photos from a photographer friend of mine who happened to be up in Genting Highlands this morning on 11th December 2010, 0900hrs, Saturday morning.
I dont think the driver is feeling very 'spirited' by now.

Attachments

• PC118746.JPG
    PC118746.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 288
  • PC118748.JPG
    PC118748.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 2,847
Some photos from a photographer friend of mine who happened to be up in Genting Highlands this morning on 11th December 2010, 0900hrs, Saturday morning.

what a beautiful car despite the wreckage :love:

having understeer during uphill??? :hmmmm:

Must always repect the road... I think driver panic and press gas instead of brake!

used to go there every weekend...but as time passing by...traffic becomes more and more...

and it becomes more dangerous...so i just quit myself...

School season finally open its book for 2011...so time for few trip to Klawang every morning & evening.....

SKVE from putrajaya to saujana putra also quite nice to test pick up.ha3

sure it would be fun....and bored in the same time :biggrin:

coz frequently go there rite???

Yup...mixed feeling because the morning sometime I wake up late & very afraid my lil' sis cant make through the main gate or attend special briefing/test/exam.

So drivimg fast while no mood at all is no fun at all.....& do it as your routine=leceh....:bawling:

Yup...mixed feeling because the morning sometime I wake up late & very afraid my lil' sis cant make through the main gate or attend special briefing/test/exam.

So drivimg fast while no mood at all is no fun at all.....& do it as your routine=leceh....:bawling:

whoaaa....like takumi feel bored driving back and forth while delivering tofu, izzit?...the diff is u r 'delivering' ur sis to school on time, not the tofu...hehehehe:hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom