Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Jazz update

on 13 April is my birthday so…….I got a reason to buy something for that reason.Hahahahahaha!!!!
Just upgrade some light & pedal and fixing the brake light that is broken long time ago.
After that might change the cover of headlight the plastic is starting got some cracking already.

Attachments

Reactions: minibeany

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Jazz update

on 13 April is my birthday so…….I got a reason to buy something for that reason.Hahahahahaha!!!!
Just upgrade some light & pedal and fixing the brake light that is broken long time ago.
After that might change the cover of headlight the plastic is starting got some cracking already.
That flashing red light. If not mistaken its illegal to use as brake light. Still its much better in term of safety as it captures the attention of the rear driver. Cheap ones does not last long esp the plastic lens.

Not too sure abt LED headlights too. My bro did a cheap HID on his Iriz. What i can agree is that whiter lights relaxed our eyes. It feels less tiring when driving at night. However as with any whiter lights, its useless when the road is wet and dark.

Those pedals sure look nice. Make sure u test it with wet shoe or sandals or whatever it is u wear when driving. Solid metal pedals have tendency to allow our feet to slip.

Anyway, happy birthday bro.
My birthday is almost every month where i buy this and that tools to add to the 'collection'. Last 2 -3 month was packed with birthdays....deep impact socket, O2 sensor socket for Campro, cordless impact wrench, cordless impact drill, wobbly impact adaptor, dash cam, etc.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
That flashing red light. If not mistaken its illegal to use as brake light. Still its much better in term of safety as it captures the attention of the rear driver. Cheap ones does not last long esp the plastic lens.

Not too sure abt LED headlights too. My bro did a cheap HID on his Iriz. What i can agree is that whiter lights relaxed our eyes. It feels less tiring when driving at night. However as with any whiter lights, its useless when the road is wet and dark.

Those pedals sure look nice. Make sure u test it with wet shoe or sandals or whatever it is u wear when driving. Solid metal pedals have tendency to allow our feet to slip.

Anyway, happy birthday bro.
My birthday is almost every month where i buy this and that tools to add to the 'collection'. Last 2 -3 month was packed with birthdays....deep impact socket, O2 sensor socket for Campro, cordless impact wrench, cordless impact drill, wobbly impact adaptor, dash cam, etc.
The bodykit come with this triangle brake light as stock so I think is ok?( Correct me if I am wrong)The old one masuk air so I chg to this.Hope can last longer. Original mugen one cost a bomb.
My previous light are Hella bulb type 5000k although is white but not bright enough in dark. The Philips one I bought is better to me lah.Is better then the Hella one. In the dark it really help me to see clearer (also for me lah)
The pedal is bigger that is for sure.Nicer to step on.

Attachments

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The bodykit come with this triangle brake light as stock so I think is ok?( Correct me if I am wrong)The old one masuk air so I chg to this.Hope can last longer. Original mugen one cost a bomb.
My previous light are Hella bulb type 5000k although is white but not bright enough in dark. The Philips one I bought is better to me lah.Is better then the Hella one. In the dark it really help me to see clearer (also for me lah)
The pedal is bigger that is for sure.Nicer to step on.
The brake light is okay, as bro. gunnerzz mentioned is the flashing that is illegal......

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
The brake light is okay, as bro. gunnerzz mentioned is the flashing that is illegal......
oh……I had misunderstand.Now you say the blinking my brakelight does blink…..few time then stop…..might need to check to wiring to let it stop blink I guess….

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Happy Belated Birthday bro!
Your tail light bodykit doesn't looks like Modulo. If flashing most likely those OEM bodykit that fitted with flashing 3rd brake light.

IMHO, i hate those 6k LED headlights. It will blind my eyes from the opposite direction due to my astig :-P

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Happy Belated Birthday bro!
Your tail light bodykit doesn't looks like Modulo. If flashing most likely those OEM bodykit that fitted with flashing 3rd brake light.

IMHO, i hate those 6k LED headlights. It will blind my eyes from the opposite direction due to my astig :-P
This car is fitted with the Mugen bodykit come as option back then(If I am not wrong).
I think is due to the angle issue causing the opposite direction get blind. Need to adjust so won't blind them lah.Hahahaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
I know aftermarket had alot of intake system for Jazz. But usually is for L15B series not L15Z in malaysia.
After few year there is quite alot of Malaysia brand popping out to make air intake system for L15Z Jazz.
So is quite well engineer and some is very straight foward design. Hahahahaha
I was consider one of these in the future but I was still quite hesitate

Attachments

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Jazz Update
Sending my car to service,also try out the oil lubricant flushing machine.After service mechanic told me that my stabilizer link is rosak.
So……went and source some new part for the car lah. The result is went with all Muteki lower arm and stabalizer link and also bushing. After changing no more weird clunking noise and more stable.

Attachments