Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Eh? The previous coment was dissepear?
ya wei.. all dissapear.

I said earlier your spark plugs costs a lotta money. And it's "Pedal" not "Paddle".

Please grounding only useful if stock one no good anymore due to corrosion or body damage/accident. And you realistically only need 3 points to ground, no need grounding kit la.

Want smooth clean tb, clean PCV valve, change new MAF/MAP, change new O2, change new ICV.

Are your k20 coil packs ok ah? Maybe one of your coilpacks are faulty

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
ya wei.. all dissapear.

I said earlier your spark plugs costs a lotta money. And it's "Pedal" not "Paddle".

Please grounding only useful if stock one no good anymore due to corrosion or body damage/accident. And you realistically only need 3 points to ground, no need grounding kit la.

Want smooth clean tb, clean PCV valve, change new MAF/MAP, change new O2, change new ICV.

Are your k20 coil packs ok ah? Maybe one of your coilpacks are faulty
Every year I will buy a bottle of Seamfoam Spray or CRC intake valve cleaner to do some cleaning(Alot of white smoke after doing it,but after awhile is gone). But haven't try to open out the whole tb to clean it. Where is the location for the stock grounding? I had search but didn't find it.

While changing the spark plug had check the coil all is running ok.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Every year I will buy a bottle of Seamfoam Spray or CRC intake valve cleaner to do some cleaning(Alot of white smoke after doing it,but after awhile is gone). But haven't try to open out the whole tb to clean it. Where is the location for the stock grounding? I had search but didn't find it.

stock grounding is everywhere and everything... the entire car is ground, ur not likely to get much gains there,
dont see a point in doing this but u can just buy some of those grounding cables. dont need to buy anything branded, stock mitsus pakai the flat braided cable

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

White smoke Fogging mosquitoes.....hahhaha

Stock grounding usually 2 wires only. One from Battery negative point to chassis. One from engine to chassis.....

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
White smoke Fogging mosquitoes.....hahhaha

Stock grounding usually 2 wires only. One from Battery negative point to chassis. One from engine to chassis.....
yes,quite alot of white smoke
Me friends thought my car is burning engine oil. Need to drive abit aggressive to let all the smoke out.

I never knew there is a groundingfrom the battery to the chasis.Fail for me hahahhahahaha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yes,quite alot of white smoke
Me friends thought my car is burning engine oil. Need to drive abit aggressive to let all the smoke out.

I never knew there is a groundingfrom the battery to the chasis.Fail for me hahahhahahaha
Grounding from battery to chassis is the main one. The cable from engine to chassis grounding is much smaller.....lol

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Another thing I found out after changing to 16 inch rim
While going around 90~110km/h on the road suddenly uneven the tyre will scrap the fender abit abit lah.... I know is due to lowering spring or the travel of absorber is not enough.
But....ouch...my plan also consider to chg a set of adjustable ( Premium P6 adjustable is my consideration). In the mean time,drive slower I guess.
Hahahahahaha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
While going around 90~110km/h on the road suddenly uneven the tyre will scrap the fender abit abit lah.... I know is due to lowering spring or the travel of absorber is not enough.
But....ouch...my plan also consider to chg a set of adjustable ( Premium P6 adjustable is my consideration). In the mean time,drive slower I guess.
Hahahahahaha
Your new rims offset must be more, since you did not change to wider tyres. Probably need to knock in you fender slightly.....

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Jazz Update

While cornering I hear abit scraping noise.So send to shop and check and this happened. The right side of my absorber mounting is rosak. Baru guna 1 tahun rosak already. I thought silicon type should last longer.Hahahahhaha

Attachments

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Jazz Update

While cornering I hear abit scraping noise.So send to shop and check and this happened. The right side of my absorber mounting is rosak. Baru guna 1 tahun rosak already. I thought silicon type should last longer.Hahahahhaha
maybe the quality of the silicone used isnt the best? silicone if keras kind, subject enough force onto it and it will give

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hahahahahaha
You could camber your fronts a bit more in, or use a slightly narrower tyre to stretch the tops of your tyres inwards.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
You could camber your fronts a bit more in, or use a slightly narrower tyre to stretch the tops of your tyres inwards.
After I change the absorber mounting and go back to the same road. It didn't scrap anymore. So.....my guess is due to absorber mounting.