Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Reward for car crime happend in Subang's Darul Salem

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Ya moon, as compare to ur case, ur's more sad then me. But both our cases have a great defferece, which is those guy whose stole ur car, then can exchange for money. But this guys whom scratch my car, what did they get? happy? advanturous?

17 Monday, sames cases happend to my friend whose driving perdana V6. He was also having a drink in Darul Salem, and went for his car, saw his front bonnet have a long scratches. I believe is the same people who's doing this.
So if any 1 see any people who's scratching ppls car near Darul Salem, pls take down their photo and report to the police pls..
If not, take down their photos and send to me pls.. i will take action to them... tanks

Some do it out of envy, some because they were abused as kids and need to vent their anger somewhere, some due to having too few brain cells, who's to know man? It's not only cars, why do vandals destroy public phones? why turn public toilet's into toxic waste dumps?

3rd world mentality man. Poor upbringing and not at all civic minded.

Well, maybe these guys are thinking that you bought stolen stuf for your car. I lost 2 SGTi over the last 2 years and while i was still pissed at the lost of my car, i was really tempted to vandalize all converted satria's as these are the poeple who create markets for stolen goods. I guess you should be counting your lucky stars that your car was not stolen. Maybe now, your car will be less attractive to the thieves. Anyways, i don't like vandals as well, therefore i stoped myself from doing anything to any cars. But if you catch that guy, break his hands man.

these r fxcking people...

o wonder y their hands r so etchy n wan to scratch people cars..

i fu look at my fren's car.....all over his car oso got scratch.....went to workshop n re-spray....came out n kena scratch again....

fed up oledi now...juz leave it...

another car scratched around ss15 area.. wonder y cars around ss15 always kena scratch.. y cant those ppl keep their hands to themselves?! go scratch backside la rather than other ppl's property!

yea, that area is prone to these type of people.. no idea why they do these type of stuff but i guess we cant prevent it.. ive still got visible evidence of this on my car when both my passenger side doors were scratched using a key.. it was scratched so hard that the paint was totally scraped off.. a friend of mine, a gti, was parked in front of me and he suffered some scratches too but it wasn't that obvious compared to mine since gti's are silver in colour.. all i can say is, be careful guys!

wah... there so serious 1 ah? used to hang out there always leh, is it only happened to car that got MOD???

Subang....aihhhhh yaaaaa...better go hangout other place worrr...me also kena before...heard from lots of people that area alot of these ill-minded people hangout man...dude..pity ur car...

KingHaruan said:
Subang....aihhhhh yaaaaa...better go hangout other place worrr...me also kena before...heard from lots of people that area alot of these ill-minded people hangout man...dude..pity ur car...

SS15 arr....ive oso kena b4 lah, at night.. and i parked nicely at the parking bay situated at d junction facing the mainroad. I wasnt obstructing any vehicles but kena this really loooOoOog 50sen coin/carkeys scratch from front fender to back bumper.

one day we must organize a stake-out huh?

maybe some young kids doing it lar i think. They have nothing better to do with their time and the thrill of it i guess. I know gen Y kids do a lot of stupid stuff, but what gen is it now?

hanjin said:
maybe some young kids doing it lar i think. They have nothing better to do with their time and the thrill of it i guess. I know gen Y kids do a lot of stupid stuff, but what gen is it now?

if so then these kids certainly do have a taste for MODIFED cars it seems...

Why is it always at SS15? I thought the nearest police station is around there. Didn't know police too lazy to patrol. Last time two idiots stole my uncle's BMW at gunpoint. Even though he was going to pass them his car keys they still gave him a few punches on the face.

park ur car there n wait for him to go near ur car lor
eheheheheh no choice but to put a bait

super whack kau that fella
pull all his finger nails out
let him drink ur urine
then put his face againt ur exhaust or manifold...
and stuff spark plugs up his ass or ask him to suck the spark plugs

or pull the plug out n put his finger inside

Slipknot Fanatic said:
Why is it always at SS15? I thought the nearest police station is around there. Didn't know police too lazy to patrol. Last time two idiots stole my uncle's BMW at gunpoint. Even though he was going to pass them his car keys they still gave him a few punches on the face.

Like they say, the best place to have a drug deal in malaysia is in front of police station. They will not suspect you. Instead, they look for you in all the lubang lubang all around KL.

Top Bottom