• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Renault after Schumacher for 2007

http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=115124

Renault is after signing Michael Schumacher up for the 2007 season claim a number of reports. As Schumacher's Ferrari deal reaches its end this season, Renault boss Flavio Briatore is apparently keen to take up the German's services to replace Fernando Alonso.

Schumacher's boss Willi Weber has done nothing to quash the rumours telling German newspaper Bild, "Flavio Briatore has been in touch to say that we should talk with him. We've known Flavio for a long time but we'll speak with Ferrari first."

Of course it's all likely to be a negotiating ploy by Schumacher's manager as discussions with Ferrari heat up. Schumacher is still favourite to stick with Ferrari for at least one more season.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Flavio ok? Old man also wanna take? sorry, expensive old man. :biggrin:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
When Schumacher leaves Ferrari, he'll retire. That's what my gut says.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
yah, i believe so, but Flavio take the initiative to talk with Michael's manager , Willi. That's the funny part.

Apr 7, 2006
i also hope MSC also stay with Ferrari F1 team...........
if he left the Ferrari team then i think he will retire.......

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Hmm....I dun tink he will go. He n his red racing suit n red car is like his trademark now.

Either he'll go retire or cont wif Ferrari i tink.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I just can't imagine Michael racing for Renault. Its just not right. Michael Schumacher epitomise Ferrari and he's one reason why Ferrari was so dominant over the few years. Renault maybe riding high with their performance last year and this year but it does not automatically guarantee them to be the best next season. It would be really hard to see Michael driving in an underperforming car.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
shchumacher won his 1st world championship in 1994 with team benetton and powered by renault. that's the team that was bought by renault as it is today.

benetton was the 1st team which designed the car nose higher instead of road level low.

ut yeah, i am with silverfish..schuey will retire. he had lost his domination and determination. and he's already a millionaire... he can just create his own championship. ha ha ha jk

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
He's lost his domination but not his determination.

If you watch his races this 2 season, you could see he's driving way above the car's ability. You'd see lots of oversteering and the amount of opposite lock. He'd match the opposition pace when he knows his car can't. Example last year when he still did pretty ok to finish 3rd in the championship race. In reality, you look at Rubens Barrichello pace in the second Ferrari, you'll realise how bad they were performing.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
so this is not a rumours

http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=115746
Renault confirms interest in Schumacher

Renault team boss Flavio Briatore has confirmed his interest in signing Michael Schumacher as Fernando Alonso's replacement next season. Briatore and Schumacher worked together when the German won his first two titles at Benetton in 1994 and 1995.

"I'm looking for someone to win races in our car," Briatore said. "There are three or four guys in Formula one who can do that and Michael is one of them."

Briatore claims Schumacher has not lost anything with age - but at 37 he's the oldest driver on the grid.

"It's like red wine - older is better," Briatore quipped.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Their car so cacat how to win? Aiyo... No matter how they improve their car, it's still running lousy Michelin rubber right? kekkeke

Anyway I really hope MS does not join any other team in his entire lifetime. He's such a trademark for Ferrari, he's part of them, he's such an accurate reflection of the brand itself.

I can't picture MS in any other team is his lifetime. The reason I watch F1 is because of Ferrari and MS. If he ever quits or changes team I honestly don't think I'll have the mood to watch F1 anymore.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
So you're a Michael Schumacher fan and not a Formula 1 fan?

He's not that young anymore, does that mean you'll lose interest in F1 soon?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Latest from Flavio Briatore about reuniting with Michael Schumacher:
"Schumi is an excellent driver but that would be like when you divorce your wife and then a few years later you get back together and discover she's older and not as attractive"

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
even Schumi retires..it's not necessarily he need to go to Renault....he could resume his duties for Ferrari as test driver as he has lots of experience and can provide good feedbacks... but i think Ferrari had already made offers to him before to be some sort of a sporting ambasador for Ferrari after he retires...it is just up to him to decide...his future with Ferrari does not end after he leaves the team...that is for sure..

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
cyclonite said:
Their car so cacat how to win? Aiyo... No matter how they improve their car, it's still running lousy Michelin rubber right? kekkeke
You really got big balls to claim such statement? I don't like to see them winning but Renault car ain't slow, or should I say Alonso damn fast.

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Michelin rubber is not lousy and Renault is not slow.

Schumacher helmet tell me that he belongs to no other team but Ferrari.

PS: this is old helmet.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Huy guys...does anyone of you know where to fabricate oil cooler adaptor for toyota engines..\Thanks in advance..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience