Recommendation on installer

Jan 9, 2006
Hi,

Have you guys had any experience with this installer - CV audio damansara?

Been there recently looking for a security system for my new car and got a very comprehensive explaination from them which you seldom get from other installer especially on an alarm system. I was very impressed with the guy which is very knowledgable on this topic and got a lot of advice from him.

I was interested in the clifford system and he advice me to some options on the system.

Just wanted to know if anybody have comments/experience with this installer regarding workmanship etc.

Cheers

:regular_smile:

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Yeah I just installed Radiostar... not bad at all... I am very happy with the system.... :rock:

cikokui

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
get Magicar. better than radiostar i guess. radio star, have a lot of problem after install. u have to go to their workshop a lot, just to check a malfinction of that equipment.

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
cikokui said:
get Magicar. better than radiostar i guess. radio star, have a lot of problem after install. u have to go to their workshop a lot, just to check a malfinction of that equipment.
Really ? How much is Magicar system ? isit 2 way too ?

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Yeah checked out magicar... I think its more or less same like radiostar...

Radiostar is ok in a way ! You cant expect much out of a 2 way alarm system that has the same functions at half of the price.... I got mine for RM 930 including installation. I think it will easyly last for maybe 2 years min. After that anything goes wrong, bye bye to radiostar, will get something else... by then clifford 2 way the outdated models will be dirt cheap...

Even clifford is not that good compare to crime stopper in warranty wise... clifford give 2 years only... Crime stopper give life time, price is almost the same.

For less then half the price + same functions + 6 months warranty = Get Radiostar, but for proton's, perodua's, and old cars just get Radiostar ok ready la... If nice luxury car worth more then 90k den get something better.
My 2 cent
Thats why I choose radiostar. Hehe

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
sometimes its not the price u pay for alarm these days...its the technology ur paying for and Radiostar is complete in ur everyday car security measures even an RX8 is using Radiostar....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hei guys hope u guys can help me out here, i m using a 4g92 auto. Currently my exhaust piping size is 1.6" and 2 centre bullet with a S-flow muffler. Feel like no power when goin up hill...Some told me was the piping size should be 2inches instead of my current 1.6inches.
And some say its not related to the piping size instead is the centre bullet... :frown: i'm kinda confused now...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience