Recommendation on installer

Jan 9, 2006
Hi,

Have you guys had any experience with this installer - CV audio damansara?

Been there recently looking for a security system for my new car and got a very comprehensive explaination from them which you seldom get from other installer especially on an alarm system. I was very impressed with the guy which is very knowledgable on this topic and got a lot of advice from him.

I was interested in the clifford system and he advice me to some options on the system.

Just wanted to know if anybody have comments/experience with this installer regarding workmanship etc.

Cheers

:regular_smile:

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Yeah I just installed Radiostar... not bad at all... I am very happy with the system.... :rock:

cikokui

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
get Magicar. better than radiostar i guess. radio star, have a lot of problem after install. u have to go to their workshop a lot, just to check a malfinction of that equipment.

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
cikokui said:
get Magicar. better than radiostar i guess. radio star, have a lot of problem after install. u have to go to their workshop a lot, just to check a malfinction of that equipment.
Really ? How much is Magicar system ? isit 2 way too ?

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Yeah checked out magicar... I think its more or less same like radiostar...

Radiostar is ok in a way ! You cant expect much out of a 2 way alarm system that has the same functions at half of the price.... I got mine for RM 930 including installation. I think it will easyly last for maybe 2 years min. After that anything goes wrong, bye bye to radiostar, will get something else... by then clifford 2 way the outdated models will be dirt cheap...

Even clifford is not that good compare to crime stopper in warranty wise... clifford give 2 years only... Crime stopper give life time, price is almost the same.

For less then half the price + same functions + 6 months warranty = Get Radiostar, but for proton's, perodua's, and old cars just get Radiostar ok ready la... If nice luxury car worth more then 90k den get something better.
My 2 cent
Thats why I choose radiostar. Hehe

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
sometimes its not the price u pay for alarm these days...its the technology ur paying for and Radiostar is complete in ur everyday car security measures even an RX8 is using Radiostar....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using a Proton Wira 1.5GL(A). I'm yet to service my auto transmission fluid. my mileage is 52K.

I would like to know about the AT dip stick. It has 3 part.

Cold, Hot and Adjust when is hot.

What is the meaning of all this 3 parts along the dip stick of the gearbox?

Please help.:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience