Random Car Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayb its right kiss...hahahaha...honk to see the right way to kiss

tis 1 damn hard 2 chase 2 take pic... kekeke...

21072006.jpg

21072006001.jpg

my satria wana tapau a 660 kancil oso cannot... urs different la... urs can tapau ferrari 360 as dim sum...

wui bro ah hong,

the 1st pic the exhaust muffler like burning 1? damn garang

got fire?

So...Kev-Tec which lubangs u want ?

guess wat made my morning just now?in front is a 330i bimmer
DSC01567.jpg

test drove this car before..*powderful* weii~!!

spotted this new S350 at jln semantan b4 my car kena parking summons...check out wat he's trying to do...thts is how desperate he wants tht parking spot...sorry for tht black and white picture..forgotten to turn it off....

DSC00338.jpg

on tht same day saw a lamborghini murcielago w*t 6 grey colour 1...damn fast damn nice..cant take pics and a sl55 amg all in a same place...

DSC03991.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC03990.jpg

rx-8 TT at Taipan?
bad angle..hehehe
pics taken during my lunch @ Strawberry...

DSC03896.jpg

posted in SKYLINE SPOTTED thread b4.
Is a sexyy lady driver...

Keeep lookin until dono wat to do..haha... after she left da car only i take da pic..haha

gohkokeng said:
wui bro ah hong,

the 1st pic the exhaust muffler like burning 1? damn garang

got fire?

nola... tat time jz after rain then the wira bhind evo stil turn on his headlamp... so itz refection of the headlamp nia... tat wira is the 1 who tiong+ing him all da way... i not really tiong him i jz follow onli... of coz tat time the evo is driving steadily la... if he tekan sure the wira n i kena smoke 9 9... nonono!!! even smoke oso cant smell!! lolz

ah hong
icic

i want to ask something

like evo with turbo

rev until how many RPM and step on cluth pedal the BOV sound damn kuat and sharp?

gohkokeng said:
ah hong
icic

i want to ask something

like evo with turbo

rev until how many RPM and step on cluth pedal the BOV sound damn kuat and sharp?

normally stock evo's turbo wil start at bout 2800rpm (m i rite???)

BOV open when accel off... the BOV placed b4 throttle body... so when throttle closed tat time BOV wil open 2 provide those air tat havent go in 2 throttle body u-turn coz it the air wil make the turbine turn opposite side n it wil damage ur tubine... (er... looks like quite complicated...)

the BOV sound oso depend on which type of BOV tat u use... the sharp sound u mention i think is SQV or SSQV BOV sound...

er... neway... jz my 2 cent... correct me if i m wrong...

tq

gohkokeng said:
i want to ask something

like evo with turbo

my fren E3 bout 3k rpm oso got sound liao ....if wan kuat....the higher the rpm, the louder the bov sound.....:_:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom