Random Car Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
tat's team advan's ferrari.. taken by his wife when d wife was driving that white evo
Oh i see!!!!..... Lam lend me you 360 leh ...... dont duk sek ah....

sylkhannaz said:
kia.jpg

WOW!!!Tat is Kia Rio old model...so kao lat accident,sure totalost la~

blackie... nampak tu!!!
KIA RIO TOTALATED!!!
so next time drive safely!!!
mauahhahaha

yalo... advan...
dun duk sek la.... 360 juz giv a ride only ma..
dun reli difficult for u rite....
plsss la....

PocketRocket said:
ST - were u the one that i saw from my shop,taking pics of my car with another friend...?

:retarded::shocked: huh? u mean i take pic with my fren at the side of ur car?.... blur case man... but i did take the pic of the 350z....haha :_: i did know ur window were so clear huh?...today pass by again..saw it...can straight look in thru ur shop lei..

Trgurl, where did u spotted that NBJ 8468 Cypher's-650R R32 ? You are Seremban ppl also ? The owner lives near my house. Everytime he start his car or pass by my house, his exhausr note will cause my house glass to vibrate...Hehe

hahha... do u guys read th star newspaper???
today newsapaper tat rm50 winner pic de..
got one impreza crashed n fire.....

black : ahahaha...that night i didnt drive my junky out...i drive myvi...i tiong 9 him kaw kaw to take this pics...but he sked and lari kuat kuat....he sked i tiong too close and no brake....hahaha....myvi rulez!! hahaha...

one thing good about myvi....curi makan also people wont know....hahaha...
its every where....if drive junky out, no matter where u go, once people spot, sure
call and ask "hey, cari makan never call me also ar"....pai seh!!!:Not_Impressed:

TitanRev said:
Trgurl, where did u spotted that NBJ 8468 Cypher's-650R R32 ? You are Seremban ppl also ? The owner lives near my house. Everytime he start his car or pass by my house, his exhausr note will cause my house glass to vibrate...Hehe

hehe nop,, pic taken infront of sunway piramid traffc light,,gagaga :baring_teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom