Random Car Pics Part 2

yup.. i spotted de SV12 S yday at de brabus bangsar too when i passed by..
tats reli lookin cool..
i even spotted a murcielago at bsc..
but sori.. no pics..

p1010093ji9.jpg

wow escalade LHD....also the Mazda MX3...I also snap some pics frm Sandakan Sabah..Cadillac dun know what model..

Still using the old roadtax...

bro...this cadi belongs to my fren's dad ..~ we call it batman car in sandakan :)

Last edited:
owh....but if u see the Pink Myvi convert to Toyota Passo thats my friend...otai K-Car at Sabah....he's previous car is Kancil Hulk and then Harry Potter with nice rims he got from japan...:biggrin:

and also a modded dodge ram

Image271.jpg

Wow..i've never expected to see it in malaysia...can you imagine how much the roadtax and its price here since this is 8.0 liter monster!!!

And what about Viper?Does anyone spot it here?

Last edited:
owh....but if u see the Pink Myvi convert to Toyota Passo thats my friend...otai K-Car at Sabah....he's previous car is Kancil Hulk and then Harry Potter with nice rims he got from japan...:biggrin:

oh ...that malay guy rigth ..? the kancil has L2 inside it if im not mistaken I've only seen the hulk tht was 2 or 3 years ago..but i dont thin i've seen the harry potter 1..mayb tht time i i've oredi came back to nz

Wow..i've never expected to see it in malaysia...can you imagine how much the roadtax and its price here since this is 8.0 liter monster!!!

haha...u imagine la.. those lexus lx470 a.k.a toyota land cruieser cygnus (the v8 petrol) 4.0 road tax in sabah cost about rm5k oer year if im not mistaken la.. but im very sure the land cruiser vz limited which is the 1 with the 4.0 diesel cost rm4k++ per year ..hohoho..!!!

haha...u imagine la.. those lexus lx470 a.k.a toyota land cruieser cygnus (the v8 petrol) 4.0 road tax in sabah cost about rm5k oer year if im not mistaken la.. but im very sure the land cruiser vx limited which is the 1 with the 4.0 or 4.2 (not sure wat is the exact cc) diesel cost rm4k++ per year ..hohoho..!!!

haha...u imagine la.. those lexus lx470 a.k.a toyota land cruieser cygnus (the v8 petrol) 4.0 road tax in sabah cost about rm5k oer year if im not mistaken la.. but im very sure the land cruiser vx limited which is the 1 with the 4.0 or 4.2 (not sure wat is the exact cc) diesel cost rm4k++ per year ..hohoho..!!!

Sabahan people very rich la...one year roadtax can buy honda kapchai..

yea .. those rich ones got whole losts of kelapa sawit and last time they do earn damn a lot from timber

hey p3a, how long ahve you been in NZ for? just arrived issit? Where in Auckland are you?

Top Bottom