6.7-liter V12
Definitely Kedah royalty, had the VIP badge in front as well
Head-turning car
Head-turning plate
K91.jpg

K92.jpg

K93.jpg

K94.jpg

5115 - agreed. no offence to those who like it. i prefer cars with a clean, stock look... i don't like over the top kits and mods. and from my nickname, i guess you know what car i drive. =p

sh@rty5 - hamman tuned? nah. stock =) i think hamman is over the top as well. and schnitzer too. i prefer alpina. very subtle.

paging UE7: i think i saw a Ferrari sitting in a mechanic shop, not sure what model it is. all i saw was individual round lights spaced bout 1 inch away frm each other, very curvy frm front to back. back has a little "duck-tail"
the mechanic shop is beside some bank oppposite OUG parkson grand off old klang road.
good luck in finding it if u try.

Went out for a drive around town last night with a friend, spotted these: (Sorry for the bad quality pictures...)

BMW 8-Series.

Nissan 350Z.

Ferrari 348 with aftermarket wheels.

Yup. Thats the best pic I could get of it, the driver was going pretty fast. Had to catch up to get a decent shot. I don't know how rare they are, but I haven't seen one in an extremely long time.

I seen a gold one few mnths ago here in Melaka....yea they're pretty rare here

just passed by a banglow in bangsar...it has a new car...a Black Modena 360...

his other cards are DB9, Cayenne Turbo, GT3, S-Class, VW Golf GTI, Mini Cooper S, 6 series and a few more cars....

the Modena 360 is new (or 2nd hand, but it's new to the owner lah), only today i saw it..before this it was not there....saw it when the Golf GTI went into the house...the gates are the ones that can't see thru...

cant see the number plate, but the owner's cars are all either 7,77,777 or 7777.....

UE7, maybe u can spot it some day in KL....hehe.....

:adore: An 8 series @ E31 is totally a cool supercar to own man...
The price when it was launched in 1989, was somewhere about a cool mill plus(RM)...Only few cars hits the mill mark those days..

Went out for a drive around town last night with a friend, spotted these: (Sorry for the bad quality pictures...)

Ferrari 348 with aftermarket wheels.

Saw this at the nighclubs off Jalan Sultan Ismail a month or two ago.. four digit plate, right? Saw it hanging dealer plats as well that time..

guys i was at asia cafe last nite n i spotted a bmw M6.. no plate is WQL **

so when i was reversing my car, the owner was also about to get in his M6. so i went up to him n told him he has an awesome car. he thanked me.. so he then offered me a ride in his M6. he drove around that area for about 10 mins with me in his passenger seat..

he bought it for RM900k a month back.. top speed is 350 but ecu limited to 250.. the car only did about 1000k so far on the milage clock.. everything is stock in the car and it is really quiet in the cabin.. and when ur outside, u shud hear the noise it makes when the revs climb past 3k!

i took some pics which i'll post up later.. i need to edit it first coz i took it with my handphone camera and it was very dark as it was 2am when i saw that m6

Wah nowadays got ppl just offer a stranger a ride in their nice cars... not bad

lalala~~~*
PA121018.jpg

this one is rare around here :D
PA121023.jpg

lookie lookie flying B with wings
PA121024.jpg

PA121021.jpg

PA121028.jpg

i alwiz thought lexus use this badge only but i was way wrong
PA121029.jpg

PA121030.jpg