Quebec Has Just Banned Hellaflush

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, pillowball mount can adjust camber from the top.....:biggrin:
Then can use back normal screw adi...screw the camber screw lol!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Yup, pillowball mount can adjust camber from the top.....:biggrin:
Can adjust as you like..... :driver:

Mood say, OH, I want -2 la today, then set lo -2.

For unker days, I want +2 la then :thefinger:
Then rear also can adjust? :hmmmm:

LucasChng

Known Member
Sep 17, 2012
DELETED
To be able to adjust camber have to have camber screw right? Sorry newbie here :smile:
Front you have to add, rear depends. If its independent rear suspension, then they all come with camber screw. Thats why some vehicle have 4 wheel alignment, some have 2 wheels only.

Mostly vehicle frt come with macpherson strut. Rear suspension like myvi, & saga blm, they are consider dependent rear suspension or aka beam axle suspension. Rear camber on the vehicle of this suspension can't be adjusted. If you see they have kangkang before, stay away.. Itu DIY, likely to fly off, they mod it on the knuckly area there. Or maybe just potong & burn back the rear beam..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Then can use back normal screw adi...screw the camber screw lol!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Then rear also can adjust? :hmmmm:
You know how much the pillowball ones?:biggrin:

Rear depends, Tiggo and Hyundai both can adjust alignment and camber in the rear...:love:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
haha..whenni was staying in balakong sure there is atleast 10 favourite corner nearby...at ktm station, after besraya toll, mines flyover to balakong, near kg malaysia-kuchai lama and sg.besi-jalan istana...hard to resist not to enjoy those spot :rofl: but now in sendayan still gome some interesting corner but not that heavy load...plus now got uprated arb front and rear...maybe need to tone down a bit my camber setting :biggrin:

but first thing first must change worn steering rack, work front absorber topmount and swap into softer spring...maight go as low as 4k springs at front :driver:

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Compared to bro. SF RM45 ones....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Always delay action mah! Probably now only start to check....Raya and Kopi oh?
I wonder what RM45 type he uses :rofl:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
"Low and slow" "i love haters"

Beeech pls... Its "lowlife and slowlife"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi

Does anyone knows where or how to repair scratches on windscreen. I have just replace my windscreen a couple of weeks back...now only realise my wiper scratches my windscreen ..shit..

Can this be repaired?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience