Quebec Has Just Banned Hellaflush

Insurance company should void claims if accidents happened on cars with kangkang tyre/rims. The owners should know better that kangkang style make dangerous driving due to wrong tyre installation and inflation.

Due to kangkang style tyre/rims...
Drivers put his own life/other road drivers in danger.
Makes the car handles worst that a cow cart
Makes the car fugly.
Waste of money for those kangkang rims that gives zero benefit.

Is it plain stupid of such ppl putting on kangkang tyre/rim??

IMO, just sharing. :idea:

Last time, I was very enthusiast on the Hellaflush scene, even before Malaysia started widely on this scene, I got the idea on the stancenation web - but when try to set up my vehicle for the flushing style, no body wants to do the bodywork for widening the fenders, eventually I can't stand the fender scrap and unable to drive fast and attacking corners. At the end, I gave up. But have some -camber set up.

My current Wira suspension setup frt & rear has -2 camber. Fender gap 1.5 inch. 8.5JJ rims. 205/45/17. Ideally, wanted to fit wider tyres, but can't fit in, cause scrap fender. So end up with 205. I don't have the actual measurement for my ground clearance, but I'm pretty sure I can stuck my head under the car. :biggrin:

Just sharing these 2 years of rojak tyre & camber setup.

Before was using 7.5JJ rims, 0 camber, same tyre.

Grip was abit dissapointing - I don't expect much from that coz was just using normal road tyres, but it keeps oversteer which makes me worried. Adjusted front -1.5 camber, grip did improve & vehicle handle better than last time while attacking corners. After a while, swap a wider rims. Now that is something improvement that you can feel, attacking corners with a peace of mind BUT you can't stop hearing your tyre scraping the fender esp when going on genting hills.

So I bend front -2, rear -3.5. Uphill on genting is fabulous, still using the same tyres. Until one day, on high speed cornering, my rear don't grip and it just let go. Luckily, managed to escape that incident. After that, I get the rear from -3.5 to -2. Since then, I was using the setup until now.

For a stock vehicle, going up hill & downhill frequent on genting. TBH, I have never worried my vehicle will understeer or oversteer. Of course you should know your own vehicle capability whn attack & exit those corners.

And just to clarify, when I always attack corners, I don't endanger other people, Means making sure there is no other vehicle around first lahhh.

I agreed on you guys. Hellaflush to me, is just a car scene culture. It's stanced, but no function. But still, I'm admiring them. They have the passion to drive it daily, scrape the fender / bumper / undercarriage daily, can't drive fast and the list goes on.

Just to say that, -camber has function :driver:. If too much, its rubbish. Hellaflush is just not worth doing. WTH with low and slow, which is blocking other people and making traffic jams.

Just my opinion, no hard feelings.

Last edited:
apa maybe coming?? apa lagi mau wait and see? already banned here la... slowpoke man u all :thefinger:

1964899_10152231978292421_2056515116_n.jpg

more: Saman RM300 ubah kenderaan

Ha! ha! I received an apps message on this but not sure true or not. Any news in English papers?

Last edited:

Last time, I was very enthusiast on the Hellaflush scene, even before Malaysia started widely on this scene, I got the idea on the stancenation web - but when try to set up my vehicle for the flushing style, no body wants to do the bodywork for widening the fenders, eventually I can't stand the fender scrap and unable to drive fast and attacking corners. At the end, I gave up. But have some -camber set up.

Cut short on quoting your msg hehe! Ya, to me is just pointless, especially if you ask these kangkang fellows to try to park in Genting Basement car parks...even lowered car was seen damaging their front bumper no matter what.

To me lowered car is okay, not terkangkang like the car was screwed like a girl by 100 guys in 1 night until the legs were wide open and cant walk straight.

Air suspension for lowering cars is the best la. Those are stance. Terkangkang is just mentally retarded. Just my 2 cents la. No offence to terkangkang ppl :rolleyes:

Cut short on quoting your msg hehe! Ya, to me is just pointless, especially if you ask these kangkang fellows to try to park in Genting Basement car parks...even lowered car was seen damaging their front bumper no matter what.

To me lowered car is okay, not terkangkang like the car was screwed like a girl by 100 guys in 1 night until the legs were wide open and cant walk straight.

Air suspension for lowering cars is the best la. Those are stance. Terkangkang is just mentally retarded. Just my 2 cents la. No offence to terkangkang ppl :rolleyes:

But to kangkang lovers different story.....hahhahahaha:biggrin:

My current Wira suspension setup frt & rear has -2 camber. Fender gap 1.5 inch. 8.5JJ rims. 205/45/17. Ideally, wanted to fit wider tyres, but can't fit in, cause scrap fender. So end up with 205. I don't have the actual measurement for my ground clearance, but I'm pretty sure I can stuck my head under the car. :biggrin:

Just sharing these 2 years of rojak tyre & camber setup.

Before was using 7.5JJ rims, 0 camber, same tyre.

Grip was abit dissapointing - I don't expect much from that coz was just using normal road tyres, but it keeps oversteer which makes me worried. Adjusted front -1.5 camber, grip did improve & vehicle handle better than last time while attacking corners. After a while, swap a wider rims. Now that is something improvement that you can feel, attacking corners with a peace of mind BUT you can't stop hearing your tyre scraping the fender esp when going on genting hills.

So I bend front -2, rear -3.5. Uphill on genting is fabulous, still using the same tyres. Until one day, on high speed cornering, my rear don't grip and it just let go. Luckily, managed to escape that incident. After that, I get the rear from -3.5 to -2. Since then, I was using the setup until now.

For a stock vehicle, going up hill & downhill frequent on genting. TBH, I have never worried my vehicle will understeer or oversteer. Of course you should know your own vehicle capability whn attack & exit those corners.

And just to clarify, when I always attack corners, I don't endanger other people, Means making sure there is no other vehicle around first lahhh.

I agreed on you guys. Hellaflush to me, is just a car scene culture. It's stanced, but no function. But still, I'm admiring them. They have the passion to drive it daily, scrape the fender / bumper / undercarriage daily, can't drive fast and the list goes on.

Just to say that, -camber has function :driver:. If too much, its rubbish. Hellaflush is just not worth doing. WTH with low and slow, which is blocking other people and making traffic jams.

Just my opinion, no hard feelings.

anything -0.5 up to -3 is for cornering ability.....

even me been running -2 front and -1.5 rear for dunnow what so many years... the funny is when do aligment/replace tyre..normally tyreshop will tell my tyre makan dalam a bit...i said...a bit only..tyre oso finish liao...and when do alignment they say my camber too kangkang....i said nvm...no need to adjust :rofl:

even me been running -2 front and -1.5 rear for dunnow what so many years... the funny is when do aligment/replace tyre..normally tyreshop will tell my tyre makan dalam a bit...i said...a bit only..tyre oso finish liao...and when do alignment they say my camber too kangkang....i said nvm...no need to adjust :rofl:

My front is -1.5

When send to shop, they say, OOH, Camber dah lari, kena adjust balik tau!

And I'm like, i memang nak setting tu.... :thefinger:

My front is -1.5

To be able to adjust camber have to have camber screw right? Sorry newbie here :smile:

My front is -1.5

You go normal tyre shop they set 0 to -1.0, you go to track kaki tyre shop they set -1.5......hahahhahahhahahha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Bro. pomen,
To your comment that the tyres wear quite even even though set at -2, means you are cornering more then driving straight.....:adore:

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

To be able to adjust camber have to have camber screw right? Sorry newbie here :smile:

Fuh! Bro. Izso, better watch out. Mouse deer going to set -2, then will out corner you.....:biggrin::biggrin:

You go normal tyre shop they set 0 to -1.0, you go to track kaki tyre shop they set -1.5......hahahhahahhahahha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Bro. pomen,
To your comment that the tyres wear quite even even though set at -2, means you are cornering more then driving straight.....:adore:

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Fuh! Bro. Izso, better watch out. Mouse deer going to set -2, then will out corner you.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Nope, set +2 sure can out corner him...:rolleyes:

Pomen, whack corners like riding his bike even when driving a car...1 side lifted up, and only on 2 wheels left and right, that's why quite even :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom