Proton throttle body conversion

ssa_yong

Known Member
Mar 8, 2008
throttle body lower half is the ISC unit....

intended injectors means injector size suitable for ur engine displacement and capability... lets say u stroked ur engine up to 1.6 but still running 145cc injector from 1.3 engine, it will not be sufficient especially high revs....

on the other hand if u install too big injectors (for example 390cc gsr injector in 1.3L engine), u will have idling problem and high fuel consumption....

1 thing most important, if u intend to put bigger cc injectors, its best to have a piggyback ecu to control the amount of fuel injected per cycle...

owh..thanks alot for the info skywalker..

rokrmc13

Jan 3, 2011
Kuching
hello everybody..i need help for throttle body replacement..my satria 1.3 got tb problem..as i read a lot of forum i didnt get any specific answer for what i want to do to replace my tb..may i know is there can use tb 4g92 original mitsubishi single cam to install at my 1.3 intake?..any mod for kaki or just plug the tb to intake..because i have found from half-cut tb 4g92..need advice from you all..thanksss

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just got a new V6 and want to make some simple changes to increase performance...stuff like air filter, plugs, exhaust (without changing the piping size) etc.

Any recommendations you guys can give is appreaciated...

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience