Proton Satria 1.3i Year 2000

virusdemonx2

Mar 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

Im new to this forum.I have a few questions to the car experts here.I am driving a Proton Satria 1.3i Year 2000 model.I have never modified this car in any way for performance.I need some advise on what I am about to do.I am planning to first change my air filter to a K&N filter.But im not sure on what must I look for.I normally see they have 3" , 6" etc.What size will fit my car?And what is the difference between an ORIGINAL air filter & the "pirated" K&N air filter?I am currently using 16" rims.I noticed that it is difficult to get to top speed quicker.So I am planning to change it to 15" rims with low profile tires.Once I have the rims done,I want to change to adjustables.What brand is the best in the Malaysian market?My budget for the adjustable is below 1k.Is it possible to get.Please advise.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
1.JASMA adj campulley
2.JASMA hi cams
3.JASMA adj crank pulley

total RM700

4.K&N airfilter open pod - RM200 i think
5.bosch supersport 8.5mm plug cables RM50
6.bosch fusion plugs RM135.
7.hotbitz extractor rm?? + exhaust system
8.surbo maybe hehe.

virusdemonx2

Mar 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for your reply.I will do more research on those items you told above.If its possible do you mind explaining more about those mods?Also can someone please tell me on what dimension(inch) air filter should I buy.What is the difference between original K&N and recon one.Also what is the best adjustable in Malaysia that I can get for 1k budget.Im not a racer or anything,I just want my ride to look good and a bit fast.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bros...

Yesterday I've swapped my rims to waja first edition rims.....after balancing and alignment and also adding a spacer for the rear wheel because it seem the offset is to inside kena absober.....so after that when i drive....nice but once i apply brake...i can feel vibration from the brake......why ar?? is it the rear spacer make it like that ar...previously....using 8holes rims also no problem like that and with spacer at the front summore....sigh....anyone installed waja rims...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience