Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
woah brader u oledi stroked 4g15 liao ah? neva hapdet one hehe

stroker kit...nothing to shout about ma.....coz when you have stroker kit..people will use MIVEC hantam you balik..so after mod..we just keep quite and shiock sendirir better la...hahahah

so in the end..no point to tell people..

but again...we here try to give hope to 4g15 owner too..hahaha

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
haha... u la...

anyway once i drove a MIVEC 1.6... well the power dont seem to be that great la... just very smooth only... nothing to shout about.. duno whether the tuning or what...

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
haha... u la...

anyway once i drove a MIVEC 1.6... well the power dont seem to be that great la... just very smooth only... nothing to shout about.. duno whether the tuning or what...
just like my car lo.....compare to kazami...you seat in my car...you feel got banyak kick..but end up no power.....
kazami car can`t feel teh kick but end up higher torque and hp then my car...:banghead:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
haha... u la...

Cuz your monster have more power mar :adore:

Tried my battered 4g15 @ 100kmh, rpm at 3K :eek:..then tried to go faster..no more gears..:laugh:.. damn it

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haha... u la...

me??... no lah... my car stock standard....

yalor... last time my friend told me... it is alwiz faster when u sit on the passenger side.... for drivers, there isnt anything as too much power.... we alwiz hungry for more... haha....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
SkyW : If your car is stock standard then my car runs on horse piss :thefinger:

What was the original posters question anyway? Has he/she got his/her answer?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
Dunno, seems to be MIA for a while now, since the Great Debate

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
yeah i do agree with the passenger always feel the car is more powerful then what the driver feels... :biggrin:

Excel,
aiya my car no mosnter la... as i always said, my car STOCKNIA... hehehe :biggrin:

azrin95

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
Me no MIA...just look and see only....me not doin anything yet...no expireance at all...NOOB....:proud:

Just watching what the senior said....:biggrin:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
well my advice is learn and understand everything 1st b4 deciding on everything.... do what is suit to ur driving style and needs... not follow what ppl do...

azrin95

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
well my advice is learn and understand everything 1st b4 deciding on everything.... do what is suit to ur driving style and needs... not follow what ppl do...

Thanks bro.....i will not touching the engine until further notice....ahahhahaha... :slug:

Just want to feel when we put something to our car....and want to fulfill our satisfaction only.....

Want to buy big and faster car cannot afford...so slowly BOT in or what ever just for syok2 sendiri only.... :biggrin:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
BOT is not a small thing to do... once u start with BOT, u'll need to keep on coming with other mods to balance the entire engine mod... think properly b4 deciding on BOT... and prepare with loads of cash.... maintenance for turbo on a non-turbo engine is not just oil change n simple check-ups...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro/Sifu,

My Kancil got this problem just after doing the top overhaul of my Engine. Went into the same pomen/mechanic and he said something about oil seal leak etc. after all that he had done, its still leaking. my last drive just 2300km and the indicator warning already on. need second opinion from other sifu out there.

TQ for your reply.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience