Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Guys...i want to ask tat if the low fuel warning light on...how many KM i can drive without filling it?wira EFI 1.5...
50km or less...if ur meter still accurate

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
hmm as for earlier mention. maintaining turbo engine is actually not hard.. as long as you are not ordinary tomdickharry that dunno how to take care of car.. such as keeping your car checked once few weeks, for engine oil, water, battery, simple check that everyone with right mind will do..
selecting a proper suitable oil. and service the turbo when the time comes... things will be fine.. other then that just like normal engine...

and for the 4g92 question..
as for most know.. 4g9 series all share same design.. so..
that means.. a 4g92 engine.. just plonk in a 4g93 block.. then. instant convery to 2.0 di lor.. hahaha the rest of operation are similar, just add in e-manage to help overide the ecu setting...

besides.. back to thread starter.. so what you plan to do now?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
disclaimer note :

Kindly discuss within means of the topic and not COMPARISON of whose engine is powerful and what not.

And which tuner gives full horsies to engines does not matter as it is up to individuals claims on the matter and do not COMPARE with any engine mods, as different tuners has different feedbacks and different modifications to make their show car as healthy as possible.

The topic starter wants to know more knowledge on how he could modify his engine to be stronger and gain more horsies with the budget he has.

If found again cursing & racist remarks, i will not hesitate to delete this thread.

Thank you.
now this thread have 2 mods monitoring closely :listen:

retrofit1

Known Member
Feb 17, 2008
For me I will go for 1.5 block + stroker kit.Ya...ya.. I know it just little puny ride.But still it will be better than my 4g13p engine.Btw my ride is satria mmc batch.Hope to get it done before raya.If you guys have any suggestion or opinion you are most welcome.

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
Guys...i want to ask tat if the low fuel warning light on...how many KM i can drive without filling it?wira EFI 1.5...
from the 1st moment u see the warning light on... u have at least 50km save for driving...

for me.. i drive another 100km b4 filling up after the 1st moment i see the warning light..

assasin

May 30, 2008
Last two month i just convert my engine from 1.3 carb to 1.5 injection....the fuel save a little bit right know compare than the old engine....

I've changed flywheel to 1.6.......got pick up a bit la..:biggrin:

My friend said if you want more satisfaction, turbo is the most one.Is it turbo pamper?:idea:
how much u get the 4g15 injection ? half cut or engine only ?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
For me I will go for 1.5 block + stroker kit.Ya...ya.. I know it just little puny ride.But still it will be better than my 4g13p engine.Btw my ride is satria mmc batch.Hope to get it done before raya.If you guys have any suggestion or opinion you are most welcome.
Yeah, that is a good direction to go. Dont worry, most of us do not consider it a puny ride. I drive only iswara dude. :biggrin:

haha why must be before raya? so balik kampung quickly izzit?

anyways the low-end to mid torque u will enjoy, if u do have the budget, do balance the whole rotating assembly one go - crank, pistons, conrods, flywheel, pulleys...hehe flywheel can lighten a bit at the same time if u want...

since the engine head is already off, might as well skim it a little bit to increase compression, and give it a mild porting....and port match ur intake manifold to your engine head...

do it one go, save money, save time...if can la

hoho beware of poison haha

retrofit1

Known Member
Feb 17, 2008
Yeah, that is a good direction to go. Dont worry, most of us do not consider it a puny ride. I drive only iswara dude. :biggrin:

anyways the low-end to mid torque u will enjoy, if u do have the budget, do balance the whole rotating assembly one go - crank, pistons, conrods, flywheel, pulleys...hehe flywheel can lighten a bit at the same time if u want...

since the engine head is already off, might as well skim it a little bit to increase compression, and give it a mild porting....and port match ur intake manifold to your engine head...

Have to wait for my bonus hehe...:biggrin: certainly not for balik kampung coz my kpg in Sibu ma....:biggrin:
Can you explain more about port match intake manifold?:hmmmm2: what does balancing contribute?
Thanks

Last edited:

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
agree with him.about once you open out.. might as well get as much done as you can.. now i saving money to overhaul my engine.. since something is wrong with one of the piston ring or.. somewhere else... black oil is making friend with petrol.. lol.. initially plan to fix that problem only.. but... poison already in me.. so..

planing to change my piston ( still looking around if possible wanna get 1.6 or 1.8 one) + everything else.. balance it, port and polish it. c
change bearings, seals to better one.
skim if need, or metal gasket if need. stock already 7.5:1 CR.
obviously if have extra cash. light weight crank + cam pulley.
think there already.. almost 7k already... inclusive of all those oil, timing belt, bla bla..
anyway.. when you send your engine for balancing. remember to get new set of clutch.. you duwan to balance in on ur worn-out clutch set.. haha. not so happening.

remember! everytime you OPEN your engine.. you need to change the whole top seal set, and oil and maintainence things.. those are also money you know..imagine.. everyime you open your engine.. you will most prob charged for :
- workmanship 500 or more
- new engine oil, filter, bla bla bla standard service 100-200?
- engine seal kits (recommended to change everytime you take out and put back) 300 or more depends on engine.

there already 1k di lor.. imagine you now just change stroker kit...
then..later itchy backside wanna go skim the head...
then cannot tahan! save money.. then go balance your engine or bore it ..

extra 3k expenses... can give you a new force-induction set already lor..
think and plan to spend wise dude!.

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
sorry if i quoted some funny previous posts... couldnt help but laughing... haha....

Hmmm, interesting facts and interesting claims. Since you mentioned that a 4G92 can be stroked to 2L, mind sharing some tech facts on how it is being done?
Why dont u find a tuner and ask him, IF u are really interest ?
the one suggested refuses to explain more about it... hmm....

So, I see. Just merely hear say claims. That means nothing then.

Only driving a wira with 4G93. :)
that was long time ago bro... i sat in that before.... powerful siot....

now this thread have 2 mods monitoring closely :listen:
aiya.... no fun adi... looks like i'm too late....

yeap.... stroked 4g15 has better low to mid end torque.... longer stroke increases torque alot.... previously i need to drop from 5th to 4th gear at a particular junction, now i can power thru with 5th gear....

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
woah brader u oledi stroked 4g15 liao ah? neva hapdet one hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone selling those start/stop button ala pivot start button ?
i remember someone taht carries such button around 40-50 bucks ... EL lighted .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience