Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

fuhyooo....lightened flywheel on 1.3 can tapau 1.6 adi...

guan, no need do do stroker kit adi... no need port polish... no need highcams adi...

dat all aredy done lo..flywheel weight helps a lot after dat kind of mod loo..:biggrin:

1.6 V6 can la tapau,berat maa..hihi..:rofl:

but topspeed eat smoke laa..haha..

guan, u got help ppl install the thermal wrap or not? from header til the end :biggrin:

Bump: just a suggestion to ppl who r veli veli hungry... but im half way full d :biggrin:

chris walau er! edi change ur piping lia ka.... never ask me oso??

tapau?? hungry meh, who who?

if u are loaded... of cos many mods will be "afford"-able lo... otherwise afford-not-able lo...

poor bloke like me cannot afford... so i have to DIY.... :thefinger:

if u are loaded... of cos many mods will be "afford"-able lo... otherwise afford-not-able lo...

poor bloke like me cannot afford... so i have to DIY.... :thefinger:

thn u sell off ur adrenalin n get a set of sime tyre lo

Bump: guan, u made my car harder 2 control la after tat CAI installation

azrin95 - turbo is pampered? its actually depends on how u take care.. but 1 main thing is normally u change engine oil every 5k km...when u bot already, i changed every 3k km..coz sometimes the turbo will makan ur engine oil abit..dats the oni thing obviously..n of coz u nid piggyback ecu just to control the a/f settings n bla bla...just dat i dun have piggyback for the moment..:banghead:

n yes, BOT instantly gives power..may the g-force be with u :rofl:

my car already done up mah... so no need to sell tyres... hehe...

harder to control??? too powerful ah??? :biggrin:

not reali but just da timin on gear shiftin diff thn last time, n my rite foot oso hard 2 control. nid 2 kumpul duit 2 get somethin nicer,tat crank pulley

Bump:
my car already done up mah... so no need to sell tyres... hehe...

harder to control??? too powerful ah??? :biggrin:

not reali but just da timin on gear shiftin diff thn last time, n my rite foot oso hard 2 control. nid 2 kumpul duit 2 get somethin nicer,tat crank pulley

how much would it cost to BOT a 1.3 satria? is it recommended based on the cost vs gain?

want to do something on my stock 4g13p.. should i :
a) change to 4g15 block and restroke to 1.6
b) fully mod based on 4g13
c) transplant to 4g92p
d) BOT the 4g13

which would be the best option i wanted to keep a small budget but worthwhile output?

btw, can we transplant a 4g93 into a 1.3 body? must pay for endorsement?

Bump: how much would it cost to BOT a 1.3 satria? is it recommended based on the cost vs gain?

want to do something on my stock 4g13p.. should i :
a) change to 4g15 block and restroke to 1.6
b) fully mod based on 4g13
c) transplant to 4g92p
d) BOT the 4g13

which would be the best option i wanted to keep a small budget but worthwhile output?

btw, can we transplant a 4g93 into a 1.3 body? must pay for endorsement?

The only way for you to transplant a 4g93 or 4g92 into a 1.3 body is if you have connection or runners in JPJ and PUSPAKOM, the fees will not be cheap as well.

To be exact, there is no legal ways to do this.

But in M'sia there is always the illegal way to do things!

a)u change to 4g15 oso u must endorse coz u changed the block.having 1.5 block with 1.6 strocker kit will cost u around rm2k++

b)fully mod on 4g13 is an option if plan to stay with the engine and adventure enough to see the result - cud be up to rm6k++

c)transplant to 4g92 oso must endorse, all in will cost u rm4k++

d)bot 4g13 also will cost u up to rm6k++ include mgmt system but u cud feel the instant power

of all, i went with option d...hehe :biggrin:

a)u change to 4g15 oso u must endorse coz u changed the block.having 1.5 block with 1.6 strocker kit will cost u around rm2k++

b)fully mod on 4g13 is an option if plan to stay with the engine and adventure enough to see the result - cud be up to rm6k++

c)transplant to 4g92 oso must endorse, all in will cost u rm4k++

d)bot 4g13 also will cost u up to rm6k++ include mgmt system but u cud feel the instant power

of all, i went with option d...hehe :biggrin:

da block no nid to endorse also can laa, kasi hentam da number can d maa :biggrin:

lols, anyway, what is the price for 1.6 stroker kit nowadays including installation and tuning...

btw wanna ask u guys? really Myvi Se manual are powerful ?

chasing hard on myvi but still myvi respond are damn good :(

the myvi mod asked from my friends just normal tune up and full exhaust sytem with motul oil for all.

who have ever chase myvi before here ?

Last edited:

the myvi mod asked from my friends just normal tune up and full exhaust sytem with motul oil for all.

Myvi wit up to date tech on its 16v Twincam engine, DVVT sure is better our standard 4G15 which is very old edi. i neva chased myvi b4 coz thy smoked me da most, only chased by thm but can easily leave thm in a corner

Bump:

Myvi wit up to date tech on its 16v Twincam engine, DVVT sure is better our standard 4G15 which is very old edi. i neva chased myvi b4 coz thy smoked me da most, only chased by thm but can easily leave thm in a corner

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom