Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
sold mine to hatta :biggrin:

i think he also sold to some dude in mlk, and d latest owner chrome da hotbit intake...nice :itsme:
thanks 4 d compliments boss :biggrin: altho not from mlk hehe the hotbit intake is not chromed, but painfully sand-papered, went through 4 pairs of cheapo gloves, bleed left and right :biggrin:

tofu,

just now did a thorough check... found that the radiator fiber cap sides got watermarks... there start to leak... so now let my engine cool down... then will remove the radiator and send it to repair later...
oh ok, good luck with it dude and keep us updated when u fix it back, whether the problem persists or not :nurse:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
my radiator the top fiber cover replaced and cleaned inside out... and recond the thing... now look like new radiator!! bling bling!! :biggrin:

when i fill in water... the water just flow into it so easily... the guy said got a bit clog inside... now the inside flushed already... i think the problem should be solved... tmr or day after tmr will know...

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
Wah,... U guys, engine bay with all that also call stock nia???
Come & have a look on my 4G13.... poor ....poor .....:listen:

weh... u all better than me neh.... clean engine bay there is!!!!
Mine is very dirty neh.!!!!

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
Wah,... U guys, engine bay with all that also call stock nia???
Come & have a look on my 4G13.... poor ....poor .....:listen:

weh... u all better than me neh.... clean engine bay there is!!!!
Mine is very dirty neh.!!!!

this is what we call "modified" :thefinger:

STOCKNIA engine is different eh... come genting with me... n u will be able to meet my STOCKNIA geng... :nurse:

:biggrin:

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
Thanks for invitation.
My car still not available yet!! Up hill to getting might be big problem for the moment... Need around 1 month time than should be ok...:biggrin:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
skywalker,
eh.. i never used any water injection system on my car b4.. that was drex.. not me.
ohh... hehe... his car still using it??...

btw, not sure but fstrader dude may remember these:

found these pics from somewhere
unker fred's kids.... haha...

this is what we call "modified" :thefinger:

STOCKNIA engine is different eh... come genting with me... n u will be able to meet my STOCKNIA geng... :nurse:

:biggrin:
wow... now got more n more stocknia geng... all being poisoned by guan....

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
look like alot 4g13p dude here LOL ;)

No Internet here can't chat with u all sifu :(

Guys heard this thing callpower booster brand kw?

Is can consider to install?

Last edited:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Guys, how much will it cost to change the whole bushing for wira se?

Bump: Guys, how much will it cost to change the whole bushing for wira se?

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
skywalker,
the WMI system in drex car was for demo n testing purpose... took out the set after we got the results from the testing.

takuya,
what bushing u talking??

btw.. tmr ntie will be the genting leisure drive... anyone interested to come pls contact me ya.:driver:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
khguan...

in the engine bay area...coz when turn steerng got klak klak sound and feel like some knocking come from outside the firewall just below the footrest...go over bump also can hear klak klak sound...seems from the left and right of the engine bay..

Bump: khguan...

in the engine bay area...coz when turn steerng got klak klak sound and feel like some knocking come from outside the firewall just below the footrest...go over bump also can hear klak klak sound...seems from the left and right of the engine bay..

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
hey guys need some help here, recently I have spotted my 9 yr old wira 1.5 auto emmiting white smokes in the morning, when I am idling in the afternoon and sometimes when I am accelerating.

I have checked my engine oil, no decrement so far. Asked one of the mechanics and he suggested top overhaul. I don't know whether I should go with it since after doing some research, white smokes normally comes with huge loss of engine oil.(have not detected it so far)

so should i go for the top overhaul?or should I ignore it?

thanks guys

langsuyrx

Known Member
Jan 9, 2009
Kay L
facebook.com
common prob is the piston ring,it will eat your oil engine, producing white smoke.. may be it still in early stage, tats why u cannot see the decrease amount of ur engine oil. wait a little bit more la, once it start smokin like fogging machine, then go for top overhaul. :biggrin:

until that hapen, u can ask many sifu in here, they might have diff idea bout your prob and solution. :adore:

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
hey guys need some help here, recently I have spotted my 9 yr old wira 1.5 auto emmiting white smokes in the morning, when I am idling in the afternoon and sometimes when I am accelerating.

I have checked my engine oil, no decrement so far. Asked one of the mechanics and he suggested top overhaul. I don't know whether I should go with it since after doing some research, white smokes normally comes with huge loss of engine oil.(have not detected it so far)

thanks guys
You might not need to do top overhaul.... may be ur valve seal need to change liao.... last year my ride same problem with u & after changed the valve seal than ok not more white smoke or engine oil loss.

Hope my idea of changing valve seal with help.:biggrin:

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
thanks thanks...valve seal?how much roughly do i need to pay?any idea bro?

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
mechanic always ask u to do this do that.... can make more money lol:listen:
ask around & c wat other might say to u, u might get more idea wat to do after this....:biggrin:

Bump:
thanks thanks...valve seal?how much roughly do i need to pay?any idea bro?
aiya.....:adore:sorry I forgot liao... since last year done & didn't keep the resit leh.
Where u from? If near by kepong than i may introduce u my mechanic n c how much need to spend on changing the valve seal.:biggrin:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Whoaa... all of u, engine is very powerfull, make my 4g15p look very tiny in here... :adore:
my 4g13p even more tiny...

Guys heard this thing callpower booster brand kw?

Is can consider to install?
power booster??... how does it looks like??...

skywalker,
the WMI system in drex car was for demo n testing purpose... took out the set after we got the results from the testing.
ooo... icic...

thanks guys
u sure its white smoke and not steam??... if steam should be no problem... if white smoke got problem lo...

monitor it for 1 more service interval and check for any engine oil reduction....

khguan...

cv joint problem??... driveshaft problem??...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
takuya,

what u need to change..

1. steering rack bush
2. lower arm big bush
3. satay bush

get PU ones if u can afford....

psst!! : i can get SuperPro bushes if u want.. :nurse: :biggrin:

currently i have the satay bush in stock:listen:

ettm,
white smoke in the morning is normal and those are water vapour... but if white smoke when u acelerate... most probably the piston rings gone already.. need to do full overhaul to replace the rings... top overhaul will not solve the problem..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi!! I own a Satria Gti. Now currently modded with hotbits extractor, mid pipe and exhaust. I also changed the stock filter to K&N. Now im thinking of installing TD04 turbo. Can i install the turbo without changing anything, cam piston,etc? Is there any risk? Help me sifu out there!! Thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience