Problem with Pivot Ignition Earth?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
yes till a certain limit.... pivot wont produce products which is useless... after all, its a reputated company with strict QC...

but still, dont expect it to create insane miracle power...
passing by again......

actually,wat's the function for it...??? it's install directly to ignition coil@distributor....:adore: just need some good advise....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
sorry ronnie taikor... sifoo wanna see...

wah....thanks Sky sifoo...:adore::adore::adore:
but seems like i got more cable than him..ahahahaha...

dun blame me, bcoz 'tak laris jual'...'sendiri pakai'...:rofl:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
skywalker : eddy current? u sure? ive studied electronics and electrical for more then 6 years now and ive never heard of dis way to reduce eddy current, care to explain the concept behind it? hmm..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
skywalker : eddy current? u sure? ive studied electronics and electrical for more then 6 years now and ive never heard of dis way to reduce eddy current, care to explain the concept behind it? hmm..
the ignition earth cable grounds any excessive stray charge generated around the distributor and engine... this stray electrostatic charge is bad for the spark to travel from one end to another...

for example, np-junction transistor... neutrons travel from one end to another much more easily when the positive end doesnt not have any stray electron which can slows/affects the electrons flow efficiency rite??... thus, by grounding away stray charge, current from distributor can transfer to sparkplug via plug cable more efficiently...

this is also similar concept on sparkplug cables which has grounding cable (such as nology and prorallye cables)....

PS: correct me if wrong... my electronics not vr kengz only... alwiz fail exam one...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
err.... so when u touch ur ecu, u will have less electric shock??...

i dont think much difference lah... unless u have too much cable nothing to do with it....
u got my points.....
yup, less shock.
& yup again, i still got 2 sets of grounding left & duno wat to do with them... just take out of my car coz toooOOO many cable liao...:biggrin:
just re-grounded, & make it looks nice...dun wan spider web edy... too many mech laugh at me edy....hahahahaha:rofl:

Smallboy

Dec 18, 2007
Sorry to bother all brothers. One more questions - I saw from other forum grounding cable connecting to all four spark plugs. Is this necessary since all the spark plugs are "connected"? Will I have face problem if I only ground one?

Let me call you sifoo first.......
:adore: :adore: :adore:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Sorry to bother all brothers. One more questions - I saw from other forum grounding cable connecting to all four spark plugs. Is this necessary since all the spark plugs are "connected"? Will I have face problem if I only ground one?

Let me call you sifoo first.......
:adore: :adore: :adore:
why connect only one if u can make it 4..???
since i dunno which type of ignition u mention, hope u can make it clear..

in Jap, got 1 product for distributer type, ground all the 4 plug up, direct to the plug...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While researching some TRD stuff, I came across this very unusual TRD part that claims :

New feature – an industry first (patent pending)
Fills the gap in the door striker area using a spacer. This provides quicker steering response by cutting down the delay from when the steering wheel is turned.
The built-in sliding mechanism automatically adjusts the gap to zero.
Designed to be easy to install, yet maintains a strong visual presence.
Well, if it's by TRD it must be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience