TRD Door Stabilisers

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
While researching some TRD stuff, I came across this very unusual TRD part that claims :

New feature – an industry first (patent pending)
Fills the gap in the door striker area using a spacer. This provides quicker steering response by cutting down the delay from when the steering wheel is turned.
The built-in sliding mechanism automatically adjusts the gap to zero.
Designed to be easy to install, yet maintains a strong visual presence.
Well, if it's by TRD it must be true. But look at what it is! :

What it claims to do :

Anyone wanna try this? 14,000 yen "only" (RM442)

Source : Door Stabilizer | TRD

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Read about it on Speedhunters. It was installed on a TRD demo GT86. Seems like it's there to sturdy up the door structure, resulting in less roll.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Well, structurally I believe a car with no doors would be more rigid than one with doors. But adding this would make the car more rigid or the door tighter to the chassis.. er...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You know la.. you put TRD on a piece of rock and say it emits ION to improve driver concentration also got idiots who will buy it. Look at the TRD Vios, hot cakes man.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
with TRD keychain, add 5 hp....With TRD oil cap, add 5 hp....With TRD gearknob, add 5 hp...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.... where can i find honda jazz's door panel??? i mean to change to a new set of door panel...... issit possible to find at honda service centre??? or where can i find it???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience