potong spring!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
gavan said:
yeap, guess its a better choice ;) hehehe, im saving for that too now...wanna make my car rally style, nowadays the roads are getting worst lerr.. :( coilovers ohh coilovers, when will you be mine :P
hahaha,,,
ya.. rally style
definately a must for malaysian road....
higher body, harder suspension,
gravel tyre.. :D :D :D

gavan said:
yeap, guess its a better choice ;) hehehe, im saving for that too now...wanna make my car rally style, nowadays the roads are getting worst lerr.. :( coilovers ohh coilovers, when will you be mine :P

Wah, if you go to coilover, then how to beat you in corners???:cry_smile: :cry_smile:

no need to pek corner anymore... corner is less than 300m but the missile-struck road is more than 300km...

we all know ur car (92p) is fast la pendekar kopi!! heehehehehhe :p

ps : sapu vtec u know :p

better buy new one dont cut, you can try some professional guy for opinion,here is one of the guy sam 019-3366948.

Yeah, rally style rocks. Humps and uneven roads just whack! Hahaha! Mine 5 fingers gap rear and 3 fingers gap front.

you are right, you will not feel that tired if you are travelling in a comfortable car. I am used to drive a petrol car and when i drive a diesel car, i feel so tired and damn bumpy. Noise polution, shaky, bumpy and vibrations. So tired.

Top Bottom